Royal Moroccan Ladies Style & Fashion Part 1: October 2007 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the pink blouse that Lalla Meryem is wearing underneath her jacket. The color is really beautiful on her.

it's very rare to see lalla meryem doing a taste error
about the visit of Marie, I like all what wore lalla meriem, it was simple and chic

it's very rare to see lalla meryem doing a taste error
about the visit of Marie, I like all what wore lalla meriem, it was simple and chic
u are right rosa. meryem has nice taste, and she knows well how to dress for each occasion and event. she always keeps simple, elegant and well balanced.

Lalla Meryem's outfits are ok but I was surprised at how much weight she has gained. I hope everything is ok.

i like meryem caftan's styles. for this type of events, she wears often caftans and for states visits or more official events, she wears takchita. her make-up as always nice and never too flashy. she puts mascara to enhance her beautiful eyes and as usual the lipstick shows even nicely her nice lips. however she has gained some weight. when she is slim, this kind of caftan would be even greater on her, because she keeps it simple and elegant. no need for fancy cloths and jewels

i like meryem caftan's styles. for this type of events, she wears often caftans and for states visits or more official events, she wears takchita. her make-up as always nice and never too flashy. she puts mascara to enhance her beautiful eyes and as usual the lipstick shows even nicely her nice lips. however she has gained some weight. when she is slim, this kind of caftan would be even greater on her, because she keeps it simple and elegant. no need for fancy cloths and jewels
yes I really Adore her style.....every time every where she is a stunning woman, always class, smart elegant fashion but simple
about her weight.....i am sure she is or was sick because she is very thin since her young age, just check her pictures at the Dinner offered to Sarkozy last year, few months ago..she is still thin...
but today her CAFTAN is beautiful, one of the most beautiful I have seen

I like this caftan. The color is pretty, and the embroidery and details are very beautiful. I love seeing the Moroccan women in their caftans.

I love her bag very cute,I am not keen with the caftan too,her make-up is ok but i hate the lipstick,about her weight yes she got alot of since her surgery and I hope it's ok,she still looks great though,lovely princesse and do very good work that's what matter,at least she is not like those skinng women you know:look at me am super skinny so am beautiful and perfect looking:whistling:

she is so classy, I like her style, and I like the way she wore outfits, with class

She looks very elegant, but I would have liked to see a brighter color shirt underneath her jacket. She looks really good in bright colors.

i like All the moroccan princess , but i prefere lala myriam she is the best one for me , she look a like our late great king Hassan II he , smart elegante and beatiful ; god blessed you lal myriam:wub:

a video of her activity of yesterday in casablanca
:: 2M.tv :: VIDEO : :
very classy suit, i like a lot the white jaket, the earrings also are nice, and her soft make-up also

thanks for the video loubna2.i find the suit quit elegant too,I enjoy sen Lalla meryem on her duties and I am glad she is fine and healthy I hated those rumors about her health on newspappers:ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
simple white/black skirt and black jacket, wise hairdo, discreet watch and bag, and she has a royal appearance, I think that the secret is that she is well proportionate (even now, when she gained weight) and she has naturally distinguished look, it's for that, even the most simple clothes are gorgeous on her
About the kaftans, the grey one in really astonishing with the blue embroideries, the red one is more classic, personally I prefer the grey one, and the jewels for both occasion are very beautiful
I am happy to see, that she continues to play a public role, because without her the MRF would be boring.

This kaftan is so beautiful! I love the color and the details. She always looks so beautiful in her kaftans.
She looks stunning here. I remember how amazing her bone structure is/was before she put weight on.

she was simply beautiful....in european, & in moroccan also when she wore the wonderful teckchita wore at her Brother wedding , unforgetable
in spite of her health problems, her weight, her age
she is beautiful,, full of grace, elegance...

Yes, i agree Ikram. I meant that i remember before and how radiant and stunning she was - she is still a beautiful woman

She looked wonderful at the meeting with Queen Beatrix and the lilac caftan is absolutely stunning.

Yes, i agree Ikram. I meant that i remember before and how radiant and stunning she was - she is still a beautiful woman
just one year ago her weight was ok...i hope her health problems should finish very soon
yes she is classy, beautiful, stunning since ever what ever she wears, where ever she is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom