Royal Moroccan Ladies Style & Fashion Part 1: October 2007 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice caftan I like the detail and the grey colour.is that the same belt she wore in Monaco ball?

I like the gold detail on this caftan, including the belt.

^ I see nothing special here, but the earrings are fantastic! ;)

^ She looks super chic from head to toe. I like the outfit and LOVE the necklace!!! :)

i thought that was a quit nice outfit very classy look for a meeting.
i like the necklace the most.

great outfit she looks very elegant i like that shade of blue on her.
her earing are intersting too.
thanks for sharing M.Lilo.

The blue jacket is nice and well tailored. The necklace matches the outfit nicely.

i've always admired Lalla Joumala colors choices for her caftans she looks great here thanks for posting.

lovely Djelaba indeed i am glad she wore it the color looks nice on Lalla asmaa.
I don't like the shoes.

The djelaba is nice - I like her shoes.

The red thoub is fantastic - two thumbs up! :flowers: I can't say the same about these sandals, I hate platforms...:cool:

:previous:
I fully agree with you. Rich colour became Lalla Meryem well. Silver embroidery was exquisite. Stilettos would have been a much better choice for the ensemble.

thanks for the full view Salma:flowers:
as i said before that's a pretty caftan i like the color and the belt the caftan,remind me the one Lalla Salma wore in Thailand on 2006 looks the same:p
i am not sure about the shoes.
Lalla meryem cafta look abit different of the one of Lalla salma there is some similarity but I think the colors are different.
I don't mind the shoes:p

thanks for the full view Salma:flowers:
as i said before that's a pretty caftan i like the color and the belt the caftan,remind me the one Lalla Salma wore in Thailand on 2006 looks the same:p
i am not sure about the shoes.
You´re welcome:flowers: I like the caftan, the colour is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom