Royal Ladies Wearing RED: August 2006 - October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the latest pic of Princess Mathilde wearing red at a concert in the museum of modern arts in Brussels during the state visit from Luxembourg on 21-03-2007 - the dress is not completely red and is combined with a red shawl, she looks great!

---> Mathilde wearing red 21.3.2007

iceflower said:
Here is the latest pic of Princess Mathilde wearing red at a concert in the museum of modern arts in Brussels during the state visit from Luxembourg on 21-03-2007 - the dress is not completely red and is combined with a red shawl, she looks great!

---> Mathilde wearing red 21.3.2007

Beautiful color, especially the shawl, which she wears with panache, but I don't like the fishnet gown. It's too decollete for her, makes her delicate fair skin look washed out and she needs to work on her posture a bit !

I loved the red dress Letizia wore to the wedding of Frederik and Mary. She was stunning!

Did somebody notice that Mette-Marit of Norway has no red clothes. I cant remember her wearing a great red dress or a suit :bang:

I think this shade looks nice on her but Ive seen her in a nicer shade of red in the past which looked lovely. Also to me this looked more of a beach dress/or dinner on the beach style dress:neutral:
I don't like it either but mainly because I think it's a little bit too young for her. I'd expect her daughters to wear a dress like this.

OMG, really, I have forgotten all these outfits :ohmy:
strange, that after some months of black I cant imagine Mette-Marit in red :rolleyes:

thanks a lot Her_Majesty!!! :flowers:

Thank you hilal for the picture of Queen Margrethe, she looks stunning. This is exactly the "royal" look I love. Simple elegant clothes that really show off jewelry, in this case turquoise. Lovely!!!!!

Queen Margrthe is a class act. She has style that just screams, "I'm loving it so in your face" to those who don't like her stlye, or worse, mutter about her dress versus her age. :D

I love that she wears bright, bold colours and patterns. It takes a lot of confidence to carry it off, and she does it with ease. :flowers:

Most women look fabulous in Red. It is a vibrant and exciting color. My favorite red dress will probably forever be Letizia's at the Danish wedding. The Wow factor at the event was unique. Her first major royal event, glowing with the happiness only a bride soon to be has, fabulous hairstyle, drop-dead gorgeous Felipe and the red dress. It will be very difficult for another women to have all those things going for her at the same time.

Red is not one of my favourite personal colours. But I admit it looks great in some women, especially blondes. Diana, Madeleine of Sweden, Princess Mathilde, for instance. Also it looks lovely in children, as dresses or winter coats.

Queen Elisabeth in red, on her first day of her tour in Slovakia, 23 Oct 2008.
Pic
(Getty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom