Royal Ladies of Greece Fashion and Style, Part 1: November 2010 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marie Chantal in a nice casual outfit at the Save The Children's Night of Country themed party at The Roundhouse in London yesterday, March 2:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Last edited:
Hmm. I'm on the fence as to whether I like Marie-Chantal's outfit or not. I like the blouse and trousers, but the jacket seems a bit young for her and thus makes the whole look seem a little childish. I would like the jacket as an individual clothing piece on someone like her daughter Maria Olympia, though, who seems more like the appropriate age for it.

The top made Marie Chantal appear wider than she really is. The denim jacket was awkward.

Last edited:
I think the photographer took the photo from an awkward angle thus making Marie-Chantal look shorter than she really is. I still think she looks wonderful.

She looks weird but that is t he shot and the western themed costumed

It is just a denim jacket with decorations. It is cute!

Marie Chantal in a nice casual outfit at the Save The Children's Night of Country themed party at The Roundhouse in London yesterday, March 2:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

The denim jacket looks like it belongs to her daughter. The black and white combo is a typical look of hers.

Her dress is beautiful and so fitting for Seville, Spain! I think she looks lovely.

I don't love it - it might just be the angle she's sitting but it looks like she has a doily around her neck.

Lace Marie Chatal's dress is made of is amazing.

I think Marie-Chantal's dress is beautiful, but there's also a small part of me that thinks it's trying too hard to fit in with Seville - I don't know, I can't quite explain correctly how I feel about this aspect of the dress.

Love the Seville outfit! Very pretty!

I think Marie-Chantal's dress is beautiful, but there's also a small part of me that thinks it's trying too hard to fit in with Seville - I don't know, I can't quite explain correctly how I feel about this aspect of the dress.

I think Marie Chantal has never met any kind of theme she doesn't love. I can only imagine what she'd be like at a costume party. I think it's all in good fun, though, and she doesn't seem to take herself too seriously.

Does anyone know who the lady next to her is?

I love the lace pattern on MC's dress, and of course the flower in her hair.

I'm usually not a fan of her evening looks, and this is no exception.

I can remember a time when Marie-Chantal knocked it out of the park every time she stepped outside. Now it happens less and less frequently.:sad:

The last time she looked truly stunning (IMO)was at the pre-wedding evening gala for the wedding of Guillaume and Stephanie of Luxembourg.

Omg, what a terrible dress! I can't get over the mismatched print straight down the center seam. As another site mentioned, it looks like she grabbed the first bedspread she saw...

I was shocked when order of sartorial spender had her best dressed :lol:

Sorry but all I think of looking at her, who sacrificed their couch to make it.

Her dress is by Valentino.
Nice colors but I would rather see it as drapes or upholstered sofa, not a dress.

Last edited:
Her style used to be my favorite. This is awful.

Well, I'll buck the trend here...I loved her gown last night. I thought it was easily the best of the bunch, even with the mismatched seam. The proportions were lovely on her, that neckline was magnificent, and the floral pattern was very fresh and current.

I'm not a big fan of the giant silver buttons on today's pants, however.

I had her as one my best dressed last night. Her gown in combination with her sash and tiara gave a truly royal impression. Very regal IMO.

Todays outfit, the pants with the silver buttons were unflattering IMO, the rest was ok. Very sailor look imo.

MC's dress this evening is...interesting. I do not like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom