Royal Ladies of Greece Fashion and Style, Part 1: November 2010 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the few things she wears I dislike. I can't really discern the earrings

I don't really care for the enormous flowers on the skirt.

I love the white dress of the young lady standing next to her. Lovely.

The lady in white is Amanda Brooks (née Cutter). She is married to artist Christopher Brooks. She used to live in NYC, but now lives in England. She has a new book coming out, 'Always Pack a Party Dress'.

Thanks for the info re Amanda Brooks, the lady in white, ayvee. That is one party dress I would pack!! Lovely...

I don't really care for the enormous flowers on the skirt.

I love the white dress of the young lady standing next to her. Lovely.
You are right. I am not sure what the enormous white flower adds to the dress. Mrs Brooks has a well-put ensemble.

Love the top!! But the rest is a big miss..

My first thought was what on earth is she wearing ,but from the waist up HRH looks good.

The outfit is rather awkward. It is difficult to look good in harem-style pants. The Hermes bag is the best element of the ensemble.

Photo: https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=3730776930a451a0de132784e1849496&oe=55F4C733

Jun 5, 2015 Princess Marie-Chantal and Prince Pavlos at the Bicentenary Celebrations of The Royal Yacht Squadron in Cowes, England.

Shoes: CastañerÂ*|Â*Jean canvas espadrillesÂ*|Â*NET-A-PORTER.COM
Balenciaga top: Graphic net-print asymmetric top | Balenciaga | MATCHESFASHION.COM US#
Stella McCartney Pants: Stella McCartneyÂ*|Â*Julia stretch-cady tapered pantsÂ*|Â*NET-A-PORTER.COM
Bag: Black Crocodile Hermes Birkin

Can anyone identify her shades:
http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/47...Iw9HluJgBthZHQ38VnjfJm2VmMaFsPqkX4Xi8Bnz7QA==

Last edited:
Wow is he r hair blonde! The pants should be more tailored and the top is for a taller woman

:previous:I completely agree about the top. The first thing I thought when I saw the photo was that it would look great on Princess Charlene or the DoC. M-C does not have the height or build to pull that off. And the shoes are simply inexplicable.:eek:

It's strange about Marie-Chantal. When she first married Pavlos I thought she seemed rather cold and pretentious, but she always dressed impeccably.

Now that she's older I find her extremely likeable-in fact I admire her. But her taste in fashion is no longer what it was...I see more "MISSES" than "HITS" lately.:sad:

She looks great. I love the top.

They are at a boating event I think the shoes work fine for the outfit.

Marie Chantal looks great, but I'm not a fan of the shoes. They're just not really my cup of tea.

She's such a beauty! I love her top but am not a fan of her shoes. I know they are stylish, but I just find them unattractive.

If the coat in question were a jacket, the ensemble would be perfect. The hat lovely. However, a bun would have been better. Overall, Marie Chantal looked jet-lagged.

Last edited:
The outfit is very nice ... as is the hat, they are just in competition. Way too much going on, IMO.

I like her outfit, but the hat over-powers her! She looks top heavy.

June 22, 2015 - Marie-Chantal in a black shirt dress matched with a black belt, tan heels and a pink clutch.

Not fond of the material of the dress, looks slightly shiny. The tan heels don't match the clutch. A miss for me.

Full view

:previous: I also am not a fan of the material. With the belt it also makes the dress appear to be a bit tight for Marie Chantal. I'm not totally sure that the shoes go with the dress either.

I liked simplicity of the look. However, a pink clutch did not fit the look. A white bracelet was too bulky.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom