Royal Ladies of Greece Fashion and Style, Part 1: November 2010 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Marie Chantal's dress seems a little ill-fitting but the colour is nice nevertheless.

Smart-looking and pretty. Still a handsome couple!

Glorious! The two of them make such a glam couple. Spring has arrived!!

I love her shoes, but I feel like the dress is wearing her and not the other way around.

One of her worst looks. The last two dresses don’t fit well, too tight in spots and too loose in others. That floral contraption with the giant appliqués look like a nightmare to me, the dress coming alive

Princess Alexandra in a black and white dress at the Central Park Conservancy's 36th Annual Frederick Law Olmsted Awards Luncheon in New York City today, May 2:

** Full view **

Princess Alexandra is one of the more classier dressed but less well known members of the Greek royal Family.

Princess Alexandra in a black and white dress at the Central Park Conservancy's 36th Annual Frederick Law Olmsted Awards Luncheon in New York City today, May 2:

** Full view **
Absolutely gorgeous and classy. Lovely hat and I would kill for that dress

Marie-Chantal at the celebration of the "Paris Opera's 350th Anniversary In New York With The American Friends Of The Paris Opera And Ballet" in New York City yesterday, May 2 - no full view photo yet, but it already looks nice:

** Upper part **

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Tatiana looking very stylish and chic as ever,really nice hairstyle too.

Maria Olympia looking like a Princess and no doc martens boots!

I think this is her nicest ever appearance.

I’m sure her grandparents are happy to see MO dressed as a proper royal lady rather than EuroTrash. JMHO

Maria Olympia looks the best of all three I must say :flowers:

She know when to dress for the occasion. She is young and fashionable living in NY. And she dresses as such. For a royal occasion, she can polish it up.

Her mother looks nice but nothing too memorable.

Theodora isn't bad but definitely not the best I have seen her.

Maria-Olympia has the best dress but otherwise she looks horrible. She has a terrible pose, she looks like she doesn't want to be there and her hairdo doesn't look good with the tiara at all. Theodora's dress has a lovely colour but otherwise it doesn't suit her, but she is a very charming young woman. Marie-Chantal looks odd with that small "tiara".

For once I don't hate M-C's evening dress, as I normally do. Is it just me, or is she morphing into Kelly Ripa? (American morning talk show host)

M-O's dress & tiara are pretty, but she has awful posture for a model, although I think that is an affect of many young women these days. (..)

Theodora looks fine. Not a standout, good or bad, but I like her shoes, hair, & jewelry.

I love Marie Chantel and Anna Marie's overall looks in Denmark.
Theodora looks pretty but her belt I'm not fond of and Maria Olympia, while having a darling dress, looked a little stunned. (..)

Please remember that this is a fashion thread! Off-topic comments have been removed.

Maria Olympia is my favourite from Frederik's birthday dinner; such a beautiful gown.
The other outfits don't excite me that much.

I love the picture of M-C and Anne Marie! They both look lovely, and happy to be in each other's company!

Her outfit is young and nice. Nothing special but fresh, suitable for a young girl. But I don't like her expression, always dry and bored, and I hate these black roots. This girl has definitely no class and I don't find her pretty. Just another average fake blonde with a thin body and a lot of money, allowing her to step out half dressed.

Her outfit is young and nice. Nothing special but fresh, suitable for a young girl. But I don't like her expression, always dry and bored, and I hate these black roots. This girl has definitely no class and I don't find her pretty. Just another average fake blonde with a thin body and a lot of money, allowing her to step out half dressed.

In family pictures when the children were younger Olympia had beautiful hair. I remember it as being a very rich shade of medium brown. A pretty colour, and infinitely more flattering than her current over processed blonde shade that washes her out. IMO she should go back to her natural colour, maybe stick some high lights in if it’s not as vibrant as it was when she was a child, and cut a good three or four inches off the length.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom