Royal ladies and their similar style - Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia & Rania in similar styles, cropped jacket, belt.
Rania ( diff color to letizia)
Rania (similar colors to Letizia's outfit)
Letizia

Letizia & Rania in similar styles in a white dress & a belt
Letizia
Rania

Letizia & Rania in white suits
Letizia
Rania

Letizia & Rania in very similar skirts. Navy/black with white trimming. lovely skirt, like the Rania version since she wore it with a lovely white jacket & belt.
Rania
Letizia

Letizia & Rania in a skirt & blouse, wearing it very similar ways
Letizia
Rania ( im sure Rania has worn the look Letizia is wearing above the exact same way,ill have to find the picture, the colors were also very close)

Last edited:
Similar style...
The black dresses worn this year by Crownprincess Victoria and Crownprincess Mary.

Crownprincess Victoria:
Here are some pics of Victoria attending a concert yesterday, 15 Aug 2007:Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Crownprincess Mary:
(NY-visit): ANP Beeldbank

and:
(23.10.2007)
Queen & the prince attending the dinner (polfoto)

Walking in
walking in 2 (anp)
Sitting down

Mary(anp)
Mary 2(ANP) - i think Mary looks lovely, I love her dress, especially the length, perfect!! & the brooch was the perfect choice of jewl

Queen Rania & Princess Mary in the same philosophy di Alberta Ferretti grey dress

Rania (posted by little_star)
Mary

Belgian Princess Mathilde (R) and Dutch Princess Maxima arrive in The Hague, Netherlands, 04 December 2007 (anp)

Picture

Same print, different styles. Mathilde's style really suited her, it was a well suited pregnancy coat. Maxima's version was very elegent with a dress underneth.

Belgian Princess Mathilde (R) and Dutch Princess Maxima arrive in The Hague, Netherlands, 04 December 2007 (anp)

Picture

Same print, different styles. Mathilde's style really suited her, it was a well suited pregnancy coat. Maxima's version was very elegent with a dress underneth.

It's interesting, because although the outfits are similar, they both suit the very different women wearing them. Each one is perfect for the princess wearing it- ie, Mathilde's coat is so very perfectly Mathilde, and Maxima's coat is what I would expect from her.

yes, I meant this. they are similar and all three ladies look good and fresh in them. :flowers:

That is so funny. It´s a good thing that it involves Mathilde and not somebody else like, say, Zara Phillips. Though that would be interesting if the royals decided to try out some more things that are against their "regular" fashion.

i totally agree the royals should try some new cloths we are in a new age and our royals and primeinisters look elrgrnt but from the 1900

remember when the new french president cam over his wife clara was beautiful she out shone gordon browns wife who looked like a whale in baby cloths and clara fitted in with the queen even tough there styels were totally different
:flowers:
:lol:

I was just looking at the WENN website, and Sophie, Countess of Wessex is pictured wearing the exact same skirt, just yesterday at the Chelsea Flower Show.

It doesn't look any better on her, either!!

Sorry, I can't link to the picture.

I was just looking at the WENN website, and Sophie, Countess of Wessex is pictured wearing the exact same skirt, just yesterday at the Chelsea Flower Show.

It doesn't look any better on her, either!!

Sorry, I can't link to the picture.

MediumPhoto

Here we go. First pic. Doesn't look any better on her. Does anyone know the designer?

Actually bizarly, I beg to differ; I think it actually looks better on Sophie. Never thought I'd say that!!!

its abit embarrasing that sophie wore the same skirt as mary. as i recall posts said that mary's skirt was too short and she is in her mid 30s well what about sophie wearing the same skirt in her mid 40s plus she does have the same figure to carry it off as mary a really bad choice from the countess but that is to be expected as she lacks any dress sense

Let's give the Countess some credit for chosing a skirt with a FLOWER print when attending the Chelsea FLOWER show :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom