Royal ladies and their similar style - Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very beautiful pictures!I liked the purple version of the dress Marie wore,too!

Why would Marie buy the exact same dress as Mary when she doesn't want to be compared to her? I don't care for the bottom of Marie's dress with the extra fabric hanging (or am I just not seeing it on Mary's version?)

Well,that's a hard question I didn't want to mention :whistling:
Is it a gift-like Duke's of Marmalade type-"buy one & get another one in purple" or something and the beautiful sisters-in-law thought it was a great opportunity? :rolleyes: :cool:

:ohmy: those ruffle dresses that Mary and Marie wore were the same,just different color. Those dresses are nice, classy both woman looked really good. But I don't like idea of having the same dresses by ladies from the same royal family.:nonono:

Is it a gift-like Duke's of Marmalade type-"buy one & get another one in purple" or something and the beautiful sisters-in-law thought it was a great opportunity? :rolleyes: :cool:

;):lol: yes but that would be a whole new dimension with 2 members of one family involved. i hope that's a one-off, really!

:question:I have silly question about how come Marie and Mary had the same dresses different only by color. I am referring of course to gray and purple ruffle dresses they wore. Did they go shopping together, went to the same fashion show and both bought same dress afterword, or maybe they use the same catalog and for purpose or by accident chose the same dress. It is weird anyway.:rolleyes:

It's Not a silly question, Lakshmi, as I asked the Same question in my earlier post. It is just strange to me especially since Mary had worn the dress 2 or 3 times earlier than Marie. Why did Marie get the same dress later?? Marie claims to dislike bring compared to Mary yet she wears the same dress after Mary has already been seen in it. As you say, it is weird...(Personally, I think CPMary looks much smarter.)

Why would Marie buy the exact same dress as Mary when she doesn't want to be compared to her? I don't care for the bottom of Marie's dress with the extra fabric hanging (or am I just not seeing it on Mary's version?)

Well,that's a hard question I didn't want to mention :whistling:

:question:I have silly question about how come Marie and Mary had the same dresses different only by color. I am referring of course to gray and purple ruffle dresses they wore. Did they go shopping together, went to the same fashion show and both bought same dress afterword, or maybe they use the same catalog and for purpose or by accident chose the same dress. It is weird anyway.:rolleyes:

It's Not a silly question, Lakshmi, as I asked the Same question in my earlier post. It is just strange to me especially since Mary had worn the dress 2 or 3 times earlier than Marie. Why did Marie get the same dress later?? Marie claims to dislike bring compared to Mary yet she wears the same dress after Mary has already been seen in it. As you say, it is weird...(Personally, I think CPMary looks much smarter.)

do you remember the first time Mary was wearing this dress?

perhaps Marie knew nothing about that and she never saw Mary with this dress...

you want absolutly prove us she's jealous of your maaaaaarvelous Mary... perhaps she isn't !

sorry for my bad english

Mary wore the dress first but short after that Marie was in the dress. Maybe Marie brought it before Mary wore who knows. Both ladies wore it differently and in different colors. I found both very pretty.

Similar blouses:

Queen Rania
2002 - it is from Yves Saint Laurent's ready-to-wear fall 2001 collection.

Princess Letizia
December 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom