Royal ladies and their similar or same style - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mathilde & Kate Middleton in very similar shoes but in different colors.
Both colors are very nice.

Mathilde
Kate

nice shoes looks good on both ladies.

what about Carole Middleton's coatdress and a similar one worn by Diana (with a faint military theme) and a white hat?

Frelinghighness said:
what about Carole Middleton's coatdress and a similar one worn by Diana (with a faint military theme) and a white hat?

Any pics? Could be as Carole's was designed by Catherine Walker one of Diana's fav designers

Wedding dresses of the Princess de Ligne born Orsini and the Duchess of Cambridge.

Queen Rania posing for a photo and Princess Letizia attending a funeral, very similar looks, simulate V neck tank tops and very similar hairstyle.

Queen Rania
Princess Letizia

The dresses look the same. I like the simpleness.
I assume it's Hugo Boss, the designer's cut is seen and it is the only label two princesses wore together.
But I might be wrong.

Princess Haya and Queen Rania

http://www.imagebam.com/image/254632135666634

Princess Haya and Queen Rania

http://www.imagebam.com/image/254632135666634

Its the same but the embroider work is slightly different if not mistaken. I like how each one choose a color that suits them.

Its the same but the embroider work is slightly different if not mistaken. I like how each one choose a color that suits them.
It´s same embroider work but in differents colours.

Last edited:
i also think its the same embroidery the thoubes look so similar that i think only the color is differrent:)
anyway the dresses look good on both ladies.

:previous:I think Maxima's looks better because of all the lace which gives the outfit a more delicate appearance; it's also a better fit than Mathilde's. Aren't both of them wearing very similar shoes too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom