Royal ladies and their similar or same style - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when Maxima and Mathilde, or Maxima and Alexandra, wear identical clothes and I wish that Maxima and Mathilde would each buy and pay for clothes which are designed just for each one and would slowly build up the type of royal wardrobe that I expect.

That would be a bit too expensive, it would be more like couture outfits.
I think the best way around it is to stop using the same deisgner :)

But this is exactly what Queen Beatrix is doing :) And IIRC also Queen Margrethe :)

I don't mind them wearing the same top. We see it because we are constantly focussed on the royals but other people don't even notice they wear the same clothes. It it were 2 princesses from the same county it would be something diffrent or it they attend an event an wear then the same.

Good description, Sternchen! I do kind of like her "coals" however. Victoria's necklace just looks silly, imo.

The Swedish royal family has such an amazing and beautiful collection of jewellery; it would be nice to see Victoria use more of that instead :flowers:

Les Princess should always wear Haute Couture. It's a rule, can't be that difficult to remember the only important rule! :mad: Mon dieu,if every Princess listened to poor Sebastian, we wudn't need that absolute horrid thread..:sad: Same necklaces, same skirts, same Natan outfits, just horrible.. get me outta here..:bang: :bang:

Please hermes, do Not leave us! We would miss your comments.. and the poor Princesses. What would they do without you?! sigh...

stephanievl said:
We can add purple to the list :flowers:

Wow! These must be comfortable boots for the Princess' to all have a few pair :) !

They might be comfortable, but they certainly are not attractive...

I actually like this type of boots. Especially the brown ones of princess Claire (love that entire look).
Not a big fan og the grey ones.

I couldn't agree more, Dazzling. Wish I could say the same about Victoria and Beatrice. IMO, they both look ghastly in their matching DVF dresses, whether it be black or white.

Please hermes, do Not leave us! We would miss your comments.. and the poor Princesses. What would they do without you?! sigh...

Honey udyusa,ur a sweatheart, u know that? U just brought tears to my eyes..:cry:..n' i hate crying coz then i need to refresh the mascara..hihi..tons of layers..:lol:..let's get serious..no no, sweet child o' mine,Sebastian ain't gonna go anywhere.as long as i breathe,i'll be here to correct all my darlings' faux-pas..btw,i just luv these dazzling long boots on Maxima n' mathilde,but my darling Claire committed a crime again.she should wear high heels and sandals,not boots, don't u think? :whistling:

Hermes, Dah-link! In most parts of the world it's still too cold for heels and sandals.
:kiss:

They might be comfortable, but they certainly are not attractive...

darling udyusa, I totally agree with you!!!! And you don't want to know what I must think of when I see such boots!!:eek::whistling::ermm: They are no way nice for a Lady!

oh wow, I had to correct this post; champagne and posting on a forum, no no.:nonono:

Last edited:
Hermes, Dah-link! In most parts of the world it's still too cold for heels and sandals.
:kiss:

My dazzling Ava Honey, that depends on where Belgium is..don't kill me now,where's Belgium?..hihi..

Honey udyusa,ur a sweatheart, u know that? U just brought tears to my eyes..:cry:..n' i hate crying coz then i need to refresh the mascara..hihi..tons of layers..:lol:..let's get serious..no no, sweet child o' mine,Sebastian ain't gonna go anywhere.as long as i breathe,i'll be here to correct all my darlings' faux-pas..btw,i just luv these dazzling long boots on Maxima n' mathilde,but my darling Claire committed a crime again.she should wear high heels and sandals,not boots, don't u think? :whistling:

Hermes, may I ask, is there any particular reason as to why Claire should not wear boots?! A common misconception concerning Princess Claire is that she's short or not as tall as the other two ladies. But, as far as I know, she's well over 1,70m, which is considered quite tall for a woman. So just in case you were thinking that she had short legs.;) I'd like to read your opinion about women and long boots. When are boots considered as a no-no?! Thanks! :flowers:

Please note that several posts that contained a more personal conversation have been deleted
as off-topic, please use the PM method, your profile pages or the chat instead! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom