Royal ladies and their similar or same style - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Mary and Princess Marie own the same pair of shoes (in slightly different colours):

Marie(BB)

Mary

Well,they both shop in Denmark,so it's normal :whistling:

To be honest, I don't care for either one of them in it. :(

Both ladies look great in this beautiful coat!Correct me if I'm wrong,I think it's a Prada coat.

Similar yes, but not the same, dear Little Star. The grey hue of Rania's dress is so much brighter after all.

Last time I checked the title of the thread refered to royals with a similar style, not identical....

Princess Marie-Chantal & Queen Rania in the same dress but worn in different ways.
MC wore a jacket over the dress with the neck tie loose & Rania wore the dress simple.
I actually liked MC's look better, it broke the shine of the dress

So, it's the same dress, thanks Dazzling :flowers: I prefer it on QR, simply because MC's jacket with its pointed pads looks rather funny, imo.

I like it on both woman. On Queen Rania it looks far more elegant and classy, but I find Marie-Chantals way of wearing it quite interesting. ;)

I like Rania in the Rich Blue, Its too much deep color for M-C blonde hair and light skin, and the black blazer only takes away from the dress, IMO. I love this thread, thanks for posting the pictures!

Aside from the draping at the bottom of Badiyas dress I dont really see any similarity between her dress and Rania's. The same goes for Laurentien's dress, it looks like some awful bridal outfit from the the 1980's, not very nice at all!

Thanks for the photo of Mette-Marit, that cut of the dress is lovely on her although the colour is too pale imho.

Charlene Wittstock's evening dress for the Bambi Awards and Princess Marie's new evening dress worn at the gala in Hong Kong/China are very similar. Charlene is wearing straps with her dress though.

Yes I think they 're right! Mary's dress is from Hugo Boss so Marie's one as well!

Thanks!

There was a dicussion about the dress a while ago, they are by Hugo Boss and Marie wore it after Mary wore her at Freeriks birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom