Royal Hairstyles Part 1: January 2009 - December 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashelen

Heir Apparent
City
maidstone
Country
United Kingdom
I was just looking for photos of the different hair style of Maxima and Mary, I could not find a threat so I thought to start one, just hair updoos! if somebody has photos of their different heair style I would apreciatte it to post it here.
and for the moderators I apologize in advance if this threat exist:flowers:

must admit I like her hair longer

Mary's short hair
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank (This one is very good)
ANP Beeldbank

Mary's other hairstyles
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

ashelen,I hope you like!:flowers:
thank you so much i love them! i really like her more with the longer hair , i think make her to look jounger, but if i am not wrong she cut her hair when she was pregnant with isabella? and i remeber myself i use to loose a lot of heair with my pregnancy, may be thatwas the reason?
at least we all agree heair longer is nicer for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you so much i love them! i really like her more with the longer hair , i think make her to look jounger, but if i am not wrong she cut her hair when she was pregnant with isabella? and i remeber myself i use to loose a lot of heair with my pregnancy, may be thatwas the reason?
at least we all agree heair longer is nicer for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome!:flowers:

I don't know the reason.:ermm:

Mary has a beautiful oval face,so longer hair makes her look so much better :)

I like Mary with short hair, but there is more variety of options in her role as a princess (attending galas etc.) with longer hair. If you look to the photos above, I only see one formal (gala) photo of her with the shorter hair. It was pretty, but she has more options with longer hair.

thank you for the photos,Turkish Delight, are very natural , just i thihnk she should have done her roots!
I love the photos from Mary

I agree her hair was extremely unflattering short though a brave experiment. It is just perfect this current lenght imo any longer has a tendency to look witchy. Yes thanks for the photos.

It is just perfect this current lenght imo any longer has a tendency to look witchy.

Yes, 'witchy' is the right word! Her face is quite long so her hair shouldn't be too short nor too long. You're right - her current length is perfect for her.

Maxima's highlights are nice,but in my opinion,she must take care of her hair and appear with professional hairdos more often.I'm sure she can afford it...

:previous: Thanks so much for the photo's. Like you I think the third hairstlye is fabulous. :cool:

I kinda like Maxima's messy hair. She gives off that vibe that she isn't high maintenance.

Hi, Ashleen!
There was a blog called marymaxima.web-log.nl which is discontinued now, but there you can find many great pictures with different hairstyles.

I love both Maxima's & Mary's hair. They both have lovely heads of hair to work with.

I think one of the reasons why Maxima's hair tends to look messy sometimes is the fact that she is blonde. I think blonde hair tends to be lighter in color in pictures than it actually is and therefore when it moves loosely (like Maxima tends to wear it a lot), it tends to look sloppy. Whereas darker hair doesn't always show the movement, it therefore tends to look a little more well-kept. Having been both blonde and brunette (thanks to coloring it!), I think hair tends to look neater/less messy when it is darker.

Having said all of that, I do believe that Maxima has a great cut, she just needs to invest in a better hair-spray to help with the fly-aways. Never having been to the Netherlands, is it normally a place where there is a lot of wind? It could also be that her hair is very light and fine, thus making it more susceptible to getting blown around.

Thank yiu Hedvig, i will check!
i think becasue Maxima dye her hair is probably more damage than Mary's hair. and this does not help to be tidy when is loos!

@ hello Parrothead, there can be a lot of wind in Holland. Talking about Maxima's hair, I think its better if she has tied it back or done something with it, I usually don't like it when she just leaves it, it looks so messy, so "I have just come out of my bed and didn't have time to comb it". Not nice at all. She looks sloppy.

Thank yiu Hedvig, i will check!
i think becasue Maxima dye her hair is probably more damage than Mary's hair. and this does not help to be tidy when is loos!

Really? I didn't know that she dyes her hair.

Maxima's highlights look good,but she needs a better hair stylist.She made public appearances in all 4 pictures,who took care of her hair and it looks so messy?Because I can't believe that she just brushed it by herself and went out.She can afford a personal hair stylist and she'd better hire one quickly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom