Royal Hairstyles Part 1: January 2009 - December 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourites were Princess Mary and Madeleine.

Rania's hair style at the wedding is more or less my everyday style when I'm in my pyjamas! expect for the tiara part of course:D

Definitely Letizia! She can do so much with her hair (but almost never does..) Very beautiful =)

My favourites were Princess Mary and Madeleine.

These were my top favourites too.;) Q.Silvia's and Mette-Marit's hairstyles were beautiful too. The worst IMO was Letizia's - quite childish, if I may say so. :cool:

^^
For me the problem with her updo, is that it didn't suit the floral tiara at all.

^ I thought it wasn't appropriate for the occasion or her age either.:)

Let me say that I found the braid of Letizia's hairdo interesting and quite artistic in the beginning. But close ups from the back are horrid - looks like a bird's nest.
Appropriate? More likely not. But it's Letizia...

My favorite is Mary. I also loved Madeleine's hairdo, but I'm not a fan of middle parting. Mette's hair looked also lovely and elegant.

This hairdo is just plain awful!!! And as always she looks bored!!!

I think that Letizia hairdo was lovely and different. IMO it was a great choice for that floral tiara and the nude gown, overall the look was very romantic for me.
I agree that the back looked worse, but I don´t find it ugly.
She could had done something more regal and elegant, that´s true, but I´m afraid that we can´t expect that from her anymore :whistling::ermm:

I was wondering did the all travel with thier own hari stylist?

^I guess so. I read it in a dutch magazine that they always bring their stylists and beautician along.

Princess Letizia's hair style at Royal Wedding

http://img222.imagevenue.com/img.ph...cess_letizia_at_the_wedding_of_122_1002lo.jpg
http://img157.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=26062_letih_122_250lo.jpg
http://img183.imagevenue.com/img.ph...ncess_letizia_at_the_wedding_of_122_592lo.jpg

Well, I really like her hair style, I think it's suits her outfit and tiara complete her appearance : romantic and etereal .
I think it's appropiate for a wedding. :flowers:
It's like Mette-Marit's hair style (stunning).
Not everyone is Maxima . IMO she has the most royal hair style (in gala's:p).
And Mary's hair style (very lovely) make her looke older then she is.

Letizia's hairdo quite reminded me of the one Princess MM wore for Queen MII's birthday in april, although I like MM's braids better. I also think it looked better with her tiara.

I liked MM's hairdo. Thanks for the 1st close-up - I noticed for the 1st time that she has a beautiful profile in general! :flowers:

Yes, she has a very classic profile. I'm afraid I don't like the back-view on the updo, the visible net in particular.

I like MM hairdo, those classic hairstyles suit her a ot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom