Queen Sonja's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2004 - March 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: The color of the coat looks very pretty on her!

Queen Sonja attends the opening of the America-Scandinavia Foundation Centennial exhibition in New York; October 20, 2011.

Full view

bright colored jacket! She almost matches the ribbon. : )

The two colors look nice together.

Queen Sonja at The American-Scandinavian Foundation celebration of its 100th anniversary at
Centennial Ball at The Hilton Hotel on October 21, 2011 in New York City, wearing a yellow,
golden evening dress.

** Full view **

These pearls :wub:
Is this dress is modification of the previously worn gown/gowns? Or Q Sonja has a lot of these fabrics at home?

Stunningly gorgeous from head to toe!

The yellow dress is a repeat and I still hate it!

Two more outfits of the visit to the USA - I like both:

At the Museum of Modern Art in New York, October 21st - a recycled combination from September 1st.

** Full view ** Upper part ** September **

At the Norwegian Seamen's Church in New York, October 22nd.

** Full view ** Upper part **

HM Queen Sonja looks beautiful in that shade of green but I think if the dress didn't have the pink it would have looked better(that's my opinion).

Here is a photo gallery, originally posted by fairy tale in the Norwegian forum:

Tonight is the annual gala dinner for the Members of Parliament
picture gallery: Gallamiddag på Slottet | siste.no

I saw the first picture (waist-up) and thought "Sonja looks gorgeous! Very regal". And then I saw the full length picture..... :erm: Not a fan of the (over-skirt? pannier?) the white fabric. The dress would be sooo much prettier without it.

Red suit looks nice. That's an interesting hat she wore with it.

I like Sonja's red suit, but don't really care for the hat. It looks like two hats in one!

She looked so great in the red suit but her white dress was very bland.

What a pink disaster!

By the way,she wore similar sleeves at Haakon's wedding.

Last edited:
That's way too much bubblegum pink. And those sleeves look like wings. The basic shape of the gown would be lovely if not for the color and sleeves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom