Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style Part 2: January 2011 - March 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Sofìa looks very elegant! I would have loved another color but she looks lovely...

Queen Sofia is always a very elegant.

I love the style but not the print.

I agree Muriel,Queen Sofia can look so effortlessly regal and elegant and has more or less perfected that look.

I agree Muriel,Queen Sofia can look so effortlessly regal and elegant and has more or less perfected that look.

Ah Brilliant. She is such a class act and I admire this lovely lady very much.

Queen Sofia is elegant and chic always.

Such amazing and always elegant Sofia.

Last edited by a moderator:
June 23:

1 2

The white suit is beautiful! I love the details. One of her best looks.

May 10:

Getty Images

I love this look. So elegant, beautiful, and a wonderful color.

Its been awhile since Queen Sofia was discussed and H.M. looked wonderful plus the colour really suited Q.S.
June 23:

1 2

The white suit is beautiful! I love the details. One of her best looks.
These are two stunning looks. Is that daytime diamonds at the tennis? If not, she still managed to be one sparkling and modern Queen Emetrius.

I love the suit which looks almost fawn with darker accents. If I am not mistaken, she is wearing the same shoes in the 23 June photos, they look like those hidden inside platform shoes. Very young, very trendy!

I don't mind the dress, it would be nicer to see it more closely. What are they all looking at?

The dress at the gala dinner was a big miss for me.

I'm actually not a huge fan of Sofia's latest look. It's just not really to my taste and I'm not a fan of the colour combination. There's also too much going on here for me.

Though its almost a royal tradition for the annual summer Dinner for Authorities in Palma de Mallorca I'm not a fan of pyjama look on Queen Sofia.However this years one was far better than previous years!

I don'tlike the design and print of the dress, but queen Sofia looked professional anyway...

I don't mind the dress,its the jacket I don't like but nice to see the 2 queens together.

Perfect combination dress, jacket , shoes. Always the Queen Sofia very elegant and chic in each case dressed.

Not one of Queen Sofia's better choices,I don't like the yellow jacket at all.

:previous:Yes I agree. It was not her day today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom