Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style Part 2: January 2011 - March 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Sofia Looks Beautifull & Elegant , The Color Very Nice & The Outfit Very Suitalble On Her age , Thank You Artemisia

I like the coral suit on QS, and she combined it well with the beige accessories. It's funny but I used to have a similar beige bag that I no longer carry. I just think it's outdated. ;)

Beautiful suit, very chanel-esque to me. Like the interesting modern brooch and scarf. Thanks for posting!

I think the whole look is brilliant, not just the suit! The shoes are so elegant and the shawl just lovely - thumbs up!

Beautiful suit and I love the texture. Great shot of interest with her scarf and lovely jewelry as well. Both Sofia and Sylvia have the look down pat wearing these classic, elegant suits.

The scarf and the suit doesn't really seem to match, but overall I think Sofia looks great as always.

She Looks Elegant The Suit Very Nice On Her , Thanx For Sharing

That's a beautiful suit.I love the color.

Queen Sofia attended "Don Quijote" Journalism Awards 2012 at Casa de America on March 28, 2012.
She wore a beautiful blue suit with great detailing, black shoes, and some interesting, colourful jewellery.

- The outfit
- Close up
- Jewellery

Pictures originally posted by lula in the current events thread.

Last edited:
It's an elegant and professional suit, nice shade of blue as well.

Pretty suit with interesting details on the jacket. Q. Sofia always looks professional.

I don't care for the details on the jacket hem; I feel the texture of the suit is enough in itself and didn't need the added fussiness. The color blue is lovely on her, though.

Last edited:
Lovely as usual.Great color.

Queen Sofia at the traditional Easter mass in Palma de Mallorca today, April 8, wearing a nice
combination in blue and red. Only the necklaces don't match that well.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

The necklaces clutter up her outfit; she needed to remove a good portion of them, especially the chunky multicolored ones that clash against her jacket. Perhaps an Easter egg theme? Otherwise, the suit itself is quite lovely. Thank you, Iceflower.

Last edited:
Don't like the jacket at all.Dislike the necklaces too.

Queen Sofia at the traditional Easter mass in Palma de Mallorca today, April 8, wearing a nice
combination in blue and red. Only the necklaces don't match that well.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

She looks fabulous! These colors are very flattering on her.

The necklace looks like it holds many Easter eggs? Is that correct? I"m not familiar with piece. The colors do clash, but I kinda like it.:flowers:

yes very nice and she always look lovely and yes it dose look like little eggs from what i can see

The outfit Queen Sofia is wearing looks nice on her only the necklace, necklaces she is wearing looks too cluttered as if in a knot maybe one ice one would have sufficed.

I love this jacket on Queen Sofia. The colors are very good on her. I like the "Easter egg" necklace, too. Sophia is known for mixing a lot of different jewelry together and I think she pulls if off just fine. That is her style. Her hair looks nice, too; a little shorter perhaps?

I'm normally a keen admirer of the Queen's style, but this particular outfit does nothing for me - and it's not only about the necklaces.
The jacket is lovely, but that's about it.

Queen Sofia attended 'Reina Sofia Awards' for Integration and Rehabilitation of people with disabilities at Zarzuela Palace on April 9, 2012.
She wore a lovely lime green suit.

- The ensemble
- Close up
- Jewellery

Last edited:
Queen Sofia attended 'Reina Sofia Awards' for Integration and Rehabilitation of people with disabilities at Zarzuela Palace on April 9, 2012.
She wore a lovely lime green suit.

- The ensemble
- Close up
- Jewellery

Back to work for Her Majesty,I wonder if this lovely suit is new,I don't recall seeing it before.

:previous:
The outfit is not new; Queen Sofia has worn it on several occasions in past.
One such event was the "Photoespana 2011" opening at the Royal Botanical Garden on June 1, 2011.

Last edited:
I have re-hosted the image so you should be able to view it now. :)
She wore exactly the same blouse and jewellery both times.
Gallery from Getty from the 'Photoespana' 2011.

Last edited:
Love the easter egg necklaces, just a hint for the children, but not too corny.
The lime green and peach blouse ensemble is terrific.
Like her hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom