Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2006 - January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pale pink outfit is my favorite here. Both are classy and appropriate.

Both suits are lovely indeed. Classy and professional. I love these pink shoes and I'm glad that she wears them quite often!

I like the yellow one more. The pink one is too plain.

^ Lovely outfits both of them once again! It would be interesting to see clearly the red clutch she was carrying today.;) If anyone has more photos, please share! :flowers:

Not a fan of the first suit but the second one is very pretty. Love the color on Queen Sofia.

The pattern on the first dress is awful. The second is better and I like that she uses gold accessories with it.

I normally like Queen Sofia's style but I don't like the colours nor the print on the 1st dress.

It's a nice outfit. Interesting colour. I like the overall look.

It's an elegant suit - it looks very nice on Q Sofia! Her pearls are lovely as well!

^ I agree d DoM - it looks much better with the top from 2007. This years top just doesn't match well.

I like the skirt and the jacket separately. Apparently, Q Sofia or her stylist matched the fabrics and thought it was enough.;)

^ Lovely outfits both of them once again! It would be interesting to see clearly the red clutch she was carrying today.;) If anyone has more photos, please share! :flowers:
Was she wearing one? I think it wasn't any purse but the man was holding something red in his hand...:ermm:

Was she wearing one? I think it wasn't any purse but the man was holding something red in his hand...:ermm:

Why? Can anyone 'wear' a clutch??! :blink: Am jast asking cuz wot I sow loukked like a klatch.;)

Portuguese magazine, Caras, has a photo gallery on the Queen's dresses and outfits:
FOTOGALERIA Os vestidos de Sofía de Espanha - Caras.pt

Indeed, the dress Queen Sofia wore in New York is a huge colour mismatch :ermm:
I definitely prefer the Queen in plain colors, without flashy patterns like the second dress. But dresses like the forth one are fantastic! :)

Why? Can anyone 'wear' a clutch??! :blink: Am jast asking cuz wot I sow loukked like a klatch.;)
I agree. That costume was a real mixture of colors and if she'd had a red clutch I'd have fallen upside down! :ROFLMAO:

The last grey suit is very nice looking. It actually make her look more slim. I appreciate the embellishments on the jacket.

Lovely suit on the Queen. I love the flower details.

It's a very professional suit and quite nice. I like her accessories, they look pretty and brand new!

It's not her best outfit. She at least looks professional.

1st Dec 2010, Meeting with the members of the Red Cross

Full view ** Back view ** Close-up

That's very smart outfit but I think Queen has overdone with the necklaces.

The SRF women are in a GREY mood

Sofia & Letizia attending audiences

http://noticias.terra.es/2010/mundo/1223/fotos-media/espana-consejo-grandeza-consejo-grandeza$599x0.jpg

The Dec. 1st outfit is nice, but the Queen should have worn only one of the 3 necklaces. That would be nicer, IMO.
I like the Dec. 15 suit more. This deep blue shade is so beautiful. I didn't like the light blue coat on Q.Sofia, though (3rd photo). She needed a smaller size.

Duke, you have to re-post that link, I'm afraid.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom