Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2006 - January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the suit although its VERY shiny but the brown bag looks like it was mixed up with Infanta Margarita when they prepared for the event - the brown colour looks really odd with purple.

The purple suit and the pearl necklace look fantastic on Q.Sofia! The brown bag is beautiful as well, but doesn't match the outfit, and this huge brooch is rather ugly and totally unneeded IMO.

I would've preferred she had worn a more muted jacket over the shiney dress. The shiney material is too much and makes the jacket look wrinkly.

I can't see the dress Opal mentioned. Isn't it a jacket and a matching skirt?

Although this blue suit looks very nice, IMO QS should have got a smaller size. Look at the sleeves for example: HUGE!! ;)

:previous:

I completely agree with you. I like the colour, but the jacket looks too enormous and for that unflattering...

I totally agree with you! The Queen looks bigger than she really is.
Not the best choice, IMO.

Sofia's outfit is very pretty, but the woman who greeted her, her outfit is wonderful. :)

Not keen on the pattern, but it's a nice and light suit. I like her pearl necklace - overall the Queen looked very nice.

I like the outfit and the bag, specially because of the colour. I don't like at all the shoes because make her foot look too long, altough the colour is nice, once again

This is a nice classic suit, though I'm not too keen on the colour. What happened to Q.Sofia's right ankle?!

Oh dear, she does have a bandage around her ankle. :eek:
I like the little ruffle on her collar and hem of her skirt.

I believe she isn't using the bandage anymore, she wore it for two weeks if I'm not mistaken. It has been said it was a little "accident" at home.

Love the suit, especially the trim on the skirt!

I believe she isn't using the bandage anymore, she wore it for two weeks if I'm not mistaken. It has been said it was a little "accident" at home.
Thanks Juanita. I'm glad she's better. :flowers:

Queen Sofia conducting audiences at Zarzuela Palace March 9, 2010Pic 3

Love her suit. Such a sophisticated style, fabric and color. I think the color is a dark brown and it goes well with Queen Sofia's hair. Hope the Queen's leg gets better for her next engagement.

Georgiea, I believe the suit is dark green and the Queen's leg is fine, at least in Salzburg she wasn't using the bandage anymore :flowers:

Thanks, Juanita. The suit was either brown or green. But if green still looks good with the Queen's hair. Glad about her ankle.:);):)

The cut of the brown suit is wonderful on Queen Sofia. The color, well I'm still thinking about it. I can't quite decide whether or not I'm a fan. I think it's too close to her hair color. The fabric is also top notch!

Queen Sofia looks lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom