Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2006 - January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree the Queen Sofia's hair color is odd, too much ash and grey for her, imo

About her hair, I believe that the difference is made by light and the camera. I have seen her and her hair is somewhere between golden dark and light brown, it's not that grey. The differences we see in those pictures are made by natural vs artificial light, camera x vs camera y, flashes, etc etc.
Btw, recently I talked to my hairdresser about her hair (not only hers) and she called "golden dark"

This is an elegant burgundy dress and I like the jacket with the decorations on it. I don't like the scarf hanging down though.

HM looks wonderful in this outfit. Her gold shoes look pretty and match her bracelets nicely.

Queen Sofia at the annual Foreign Ambassadors Reception, at The Royal Palace today.
Zimbio
Zimbio
This dress is too shiny for me, I find it quite ugly. I love her bag though.
Her hair doesn´t look nice at this photo:
Zimbio

The dress is ok, but I agree about the ugly shiny material and the hairdo!

Too shiny...not very appropriate for a gala event, IMO. And I think it´s a bit tacky too :whistling:

Not a good look for Queen Sofia today - agree with DoM it is very 80s

:previous:
wonderful outfit, and wonderful colour. :)

Queen Sofia at the annual Foreign Ambassadors Reception, at The Royal Palace today.
Zimbio
Zimbio
This dress is too shiny for me, I find it quite ugly. I love her bag though.
Her hair doesn´t look nice at this photo:
Zimbio
Is that an animal print she's wearing as a formal gown? :eek: And with a purple purse? Queen Sofia has totally missed the mark with this I'm afraid. :nonono:

This outfit is much better. I love the style of her grey jacket.

Great jacket and overall an elegant and neat outfit.

:previous: Without the red flowers, it would have been a nice, professional suit for a Queen. Now it looks odd and a bit tasteless, if you ask me. :rolleyes:

I love it too :wub:
I believe it's new, at least I haven't seen it before.. I have been wondering who's the designer but I have no idea and I can't identify that style to any designer that the Queen usually wears...

This is indeed a very beautiful dress!! I think it flatters Q.Sofia a lot.

BTW, she looked very radiant today (nice hair, make-up etc.)!

I have no idea and I can't identify that style to any designer that the Queen usually wears...
It kind of reminds me of Dior designs, but I'm not a fashion expert, so I wonder if anyone here knows...

Oh, thank you very much, Lula!
I have to say I prefer it on Sofia :)

Great design!

Lovely dress, its something new for Sofia to be seen in such a style.
Im too use to seeing her in suits.

I love the colour and the fabric on her, not sure about the appliqué, though. Lovely pearl necklace. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom