Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2006 - January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight´s outfit was one of the worst I´ve ever seen the Queen wearing.

Interesting, original are the only words I can find.
really??:ROFLMAO::lol:
It´s ugly, you can say it, don´t worry.
I love our Queen, but I can´t love this outfit. I wish she´ll wear something nicer tomorrow, crossing my fingers ;)

Tonight's outfit was simply HORRID!!! Crossing my fingers for tomorrow as well...

Original outfit. :p I think the dress isn't that bad, but all the necklaces, bags and whatever are just too much.

Yeah but at a wedding?

And this isn't the first time, she wore something not too different to the wedding of Aimone of Savoy and Olga of Greece, in Greece also, in 2008.
But I think she has a natural charm and so she can wear whatever and look fantastic.

The dress looks really good, but too much for a wedding.

The colour of her dress is beautiful!

Q.Sofia looks wonderful in red! The top part is just lovely. Hope she'll repeat it soon! :))

I'm not sure about the top part. It's hard to see the exact details. It looks like there's a lot going on. She looks better than the previous night.

The dress she wore to the wedding is very nice, I could imagine that it looked much better in reality than in pictures. It's a wonderful bright color.

The dress she wore to the wedding is very nice, I could imagine that it looked much better in reality than in pictures. It's a wonderful bright color.
I think you're right. It doesn't seem to photograph very well.
I love the colour. Almost a reddish/orange sort of colour. Really bright and pretty.
http://www.hola.com/imagenes/realez...s/grecia/0-138-888/boda-nicolas-grecia2-a.jpg

I´m sure (at least i hope;)) that it´s going to be much better tomorrow. I still don´t know what i should think about todays dress...

YouTube -!

... but after seeing her in the video (about 06:00) i think it´s not that bad i first thought.
And in the following picture it looks like she´s wearing a green gown underneath a gape.
Photo from Getty Images
I'm not sure if the green dress underneath makes it look better - or worse. :ermm:

Thanks for providing the video biathlon. What is up with that Spanish (or Greek?) reporter jumping out in front of Felipe. Sheesh! Security!!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ I cant even tell if that's a dress or pants :/

It isn't a shimmering fabric?? I think it looks very nice, the print is indeed pretty and the colors flatter Queen Sofia, IMO.

This one is nice unlike the last one she wore.

This is one of the nice pyjamas, there is far worse in the closet. I liked the Queens look at the dinner.

These type of outfits are very comfortable, especially in the summer heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom