Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 6: September 2017 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Silvia's outfit but I do agree that the pattern does dazzle the eye somewhat.

:shock: That suit could single handedly induce migraines. That is a lot of pattern.

Silvia looks great - she often manages to look elegant at such formal events.

The queen looks wonderful,her gown and jewels are all lovely and the best dressed Swedish lady tonight.

Stunning gown. I love the colors and print.

Queen Silvia looks beautiful at the wedding. Her gown looks interesting and its colors look fresh and cheery. Fantastic look for the late spring wedding.

I love the colors. She looks fresh and lovely for spring. :flowers:

The print itself not crazy about, reminds me a bit of a Hawaiian shirt. But doesn't ruin the overall look for me.

Very elegant indeed. Great color and style of the dress, lovely hat and that brooch looks interesting.

That's another great dress for the Queen. She has certainly graced us with lovely outfits lately. The dress seems to be new and is very nice, and I like her in these big hats.

A very beautiful blue dress.

Lovely blue dress and hat on Queen Silvia perfect for a church service.

Queen Silvia attended the inauguration of a memorial to honor the 543 Swedish victims of the 2004 tsunami disaster in Thailand in Stockholm today, June 5:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Both beige outfits are beautiful.

I love the dress. Very elegant and beautiful.

Stylish as always, but I wish she would have opted for a splash of colour.

Very elegant, and looking every inch the proud happy grandmother.

I would have preferred other color but dress's simple style and her jewellery looks very lovely and elegant

She looks very elegant.

Queen Silvia once again looking great in blue at the Friends of Drottningholm Theatre gathering at the Drottningholm Palace Theatre today, June 12:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom