Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 6: September 2017 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Silvia in a nice shade of blue on day 3 in Japan today, April 24:

** Full view **

In work gear at the construction site of the Olympic arena in Yoyogi:

** Full view **

And elegant at a dinner yesterday evening:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
She looks fantastic in the blue suit.

Queen Silvia looking very lovely in pink during a welcoming ceremony at Akasaka Palace state guest house in Tokyo today, April 25:

** Full view **

Also today Queen Silvia chose a nice shade of green:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Lovely spring colours on Her Majesty the Queen,very elegant outfit also.

Queen Silvia looking very lovely in pink during a welcoming ceremony at Akasaka Palace state guest house in Tokyo today, April 25: ** Full view **

Love this suit particularly. :flowers: Great color and decoration. She herself looks great! Accessories make the look.

Queen Silvia looking very lovely in pink during a welcoming ceremony at Akasaka Palace state guest house in Tokyo today, April 25

This pink suit is lovely, refreshing and making the queen look :flowers:younger.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the green suit. Would have loved the pink suit if it was not for those flowers.

The pink one is my favourite, but I really like the two outfits in April 23rd, too. She certainly seems to love suits and pearls and always looks elegant and polished when wearing them, but I would love to see something surprising once in a while!

Queen Silvia at King Carl Gustav's 72nd birthday celebration today, April 30. No full view due to the balcony appearance, but the upper part already looks great:

** Upper part **

Queen Silvia at King Carl Gustav's 72nd birthday celebration today, April 30. No full view due to the balcony appearance, but the upper part already looks great: ** Upper part **

The Queen looks lovely. :flowers: (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
The queen obviously likes that jacket very much,H.M. looked very classy and elegant today in her all blue outfit!

An elegant blue suit. A beautiful look.

The all blue outfit is lovely on Queen Silvia. Hope she wears it soon again.

Queen Silvia visiting the Silviahemmet and attending the Crafoord Prize award ceremony in Stockholm today, May 24 - a look, perfect for both events:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Lovely elegant outfit and colour ,the queen is firmly the best dressed Swedish royal.

The color is fantastic on her. And overall style elegant on her :flowers:

But not a huge fan of the 3d flowers he has on a number of looks lately.

Queen Silvia looking good in a black and white combination at the unveiling of a bust of Folke Bernadotte today, May 29:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom