Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 6: September 2017 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there a dark dress code for ladies as the queen and Crown Princess look very sombre?

Queen Silvia in a nice shade of green at the presentation of sholarships and grants of the Queen Silvia Foundation's Jubilee Fund for Child and Disability Research today, February 5:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Love the red and white outfit with the twenty year old blazer

Queen Silvia at the World Childhood Foundation's jubilee this evening, February 7:

And earlier today at an Executive Committee Meeting of the World Childhood Foundation:

** Upper part ** Full views **

I find the green and purple dress terrible.

Queen Silvia at the unveiling of a bust of Swedish author August Strindberg at the Royal Palace today, February 13:

Gorgeous colours for Silvia. You can't go wrong with red and black IMO.

Interesting dress but I dislike it.

Lovely colour and elegant suit and and hat on the queen at the Episcopal Ordination at Uppsala Cathedral.

She looks lovely and really shines. It was some time since we saw her dressed up in hat and all. One small thing, I would have preferred a one-coloured scarf, I think it is a bit too busy with the print of the suit.

Queen Silvia once again in blue at a meeting of the King Gustaf V's and Queen Victoria's Masonry Foundation today, March 7:

** Pic **

Queen Silvia during a meeting at the Royal Palace yesterday, March 12:

** Full view **

Queen in Red looks really lovely. Not very fond of lace dresses but this one has great style and fits her well. Definitely the best-dressed of SRL for me.

The woman in gold! Quite a nice outfit from Silvia. I didn't like it upon first glance, though now I've warmed up to it after seeing it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom