Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 4: April 2013 - July 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jacket is not the prettiest (hate those shiny fabrics) but I think she's rocking those pants :flowers:

I agree. Don't know what has happened recently to Silvia. but hse has made several faux pas in the fashion area... too much green and horrible pantsuit:ermm:

Oh dear. This has to be the worst outfit I have ever seen HM wear. Nothing regal or elegant about it.

Hmmm...is right....this is awful.

I must say, I certainly didn't expect that outfit from Queen Silvia on this night. Hmmm ...

That's for sure, and I guess that is something good. :ROFLMAO: But to be honest I think this is awful

I hope her outfit tomorrow is less jarring.

LaRae

Must say I was surprised,at this one, not in a good way. Maybe something happened to the skirt that went with it? And this was last minute? I like the pants, but not the jacket

Not liking this pants outfit as it just did not seem to fit in with the outfits of the other guests.

The only good I can say is that it was a nice strong green which suited her.

Must say I was surprised,at this one, not in a good way. Maybe something happened to the skirt that went with it? And this was last minute? I like the pants, but not the jacket

I agree with you about being surprised by the Queen's outfit...I was really surprised.

Except I don't like the jacket or the pants...not for this type of event:ermm:!

Last edited:
Hmm, while Silvia's pants and jacket were made of satin and silk the styling and especially the cut of the jacket was more daytime uniform/nautical somehow. It was too harshly cut and styled for an evening event, or any event I could think of Silvia attending.

A rare miss!

Beautiful...that's the Queen Silvia that I like to see!;)

Something is off in the neckline of HM's gown... Lovely color and detailing however. Jewelry and tiara are perfection, as always!

Queen Silvia wins the 'Best in Show' rosette IMO... she is PERFECTION today.

Queen Silvia wins the 'Best in Show' rosette IMO... she is PERFECTION today.

There was no question she was the Queen. :flowers: From the moment I saw come out her I was in love. She is right up there with Maxima today imo.

I love it- even though I need sun shades!

June 18:

1 2 3

I love the color and style but not the details.

I'm not a fan of the shiny fabric... The color is lovely on HM.

Very chic and elegant the Queen.

I like the colours of Silvia's latest outfit, but that's about it. There's something about the design and style of this look that I don't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom