The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 06:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

That jacket is magnificent. The color, the fabric, really made just beautifully. She is one elegant lady and Queen of course.

Old 05-22-2012, 07:19 AM
Nobility

Fantastic outfit - she has such a great figure. Beautiful subtle colour so she was regal but not the centre of attention.

Old 05-22-2012, 07:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

A perfectly elegant Queen Silvia; the outfit is apparently by Valentino.
IMHO a very good decision to opt for luxurious softness instead of a more strict and formal suit, the powdery rosé is a great shade for this kind of occasion, and the lace of the top is simply gorgeous.

The top part:
http://s17.postimage.org/5ldjxs47z/N...hree601452.jpg

Queen Silvia’s outfit at the christening is a one-of-a-kind Valentino couture, but the same lace was seen in Valentino's 2012 collection – less appealing in red and used to much better effect for Silvia's jacket today, IMHO.
The lace in the collection piece:
http://s15.postimage.org/hunw3vii3/00520m.jpg
Old 05-22-2012, 08:33 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

I love this outfit, especially the hat and jewellery; those pearls are magnificent.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

Looks at her mother on her wedding day. Perfect nice outfit and necklace.
Old 05-22-2012, 10:18 AM
Heir Presumptive

She looks wonderful. The color and style are great. You can tell that she is one proud grandmother.
Old 05-22-2012, 10:21 AM
Heir Apparent

That hat is to die for; it's a cloche style and frames her face so beautifully. It's as lovely in the back as the front, and complements her elegant pastel outfit so well. And those pearls are divine; no other jewel could look so well with the lace.
Old 05-22-2012, 11:08 AM
Heir Apparent

I don't think she could have picked a better color for her granddaughter's christening.
Old 05-22-2012, 12:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower

Queen Silvia at the christening of her granddaughter today, May 22, looking fantastic in a wonderful
combination in a similar colour like CP Victoria has chosen:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **
The Queen looked fabulous!
Old 05-22-2012, 07:20 PM
Heir Apparent

She looks fantastic! This outfit is magnificent, regal, lovely and stunning. I think this is one of her best looks. I love the hat and the jewelry!
Old 05-22-2012, 09:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

I really coulnd't have imagined a more perfect look. Queen Silvia looks a dream! The hat is very flattering, as is the lace top. I love the way her color is coordinated with her daughters' and her hat is a a little feathery and cloche like Madde. Gorgeous pears top the look.
Old 05-22-2012, 10:38 PM
Nobility

Queen Silvia has such a beautiful figure. I love the skirt and shoes. I wish I could like this outfit but I find the lace daisy top unbecoming. The hat is pretty but it makes her hair look awkward. Blush beige is not a good color for her and the pearl jewelry competes with the lace top and fussy hat. Silvia rarely gets it wrong but this time I think she did.
Old 05-22-2012, 11:24 PM
Nobility

Lace is so stylish these days and I see it on younger royals all the time(the Duchess of Cambridge as an example). I'm pleased to see Queen Silvia pull off this look just as well. The jewelry is lovely. The first thing that caught my attention though is the magnificent hat.
Old 05-23-2012, 07:27 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

So elegant and regal looking at her grand-daughters christening. Really liked the way the family choose pretty pastels pink colours. The hat was stunning. One of the best outfits the Queen has worn recently

Old 05-23-2012, 02:14 PM
Majesty

camillas dress looks like one silvia has worn before
Old 05-25-2012, 06:40 AM
Nobility

The new grandmother looked so very lovely at the christening of Sweden's new little princess! From head to toe, Queen Silvia looked so regal, so very elegant.
Old 05-29-2012, 06:56 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Queen Silvia arriving in Seoul, South Korea on May 29, 2012, looking lovely in a soft colour:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And later a bit more glamorous at a visit at the National Museum, wearing a nice female suit:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Old 05-29-2012, 07:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

Lovely outfits especially the second from the visit of the National Museum Is this is just a start, for another days we could expect more and more beautiful and elegant outfits from one of the most elegant Queens
pic1 2
Old 05-29-2012, 09:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

The outfits are both nice. The second one is very old Hollywood glam. Great hairdo too.
Old 05-29-2012, 11:37 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Queen Silvia arriving in Seoul, South Korea on May 29, 2012, looking lovely in a soft colour: ** Full view ** Upper part **

And later a bit more glamorous at a visit at the National Museum, wearing a nice female suit: ** Full view ** Upper part **
The first outfit is very nice; the close up in particular shows how lovely the coat is.
The second outfit is absolutely stunning; I love the cut, style and colour of the suit, and especially the gorgeous brooch.

Closed Thread

Tags
queen silvers fashion, queen silvia, queen silvia outfits, sweden royal, swedens queen