The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #181  
Old 11-01-2006, 04:05 PM
micas's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: , Portugal
Posts: 1,711
her hair is very long, beutiful without any dout. But i have to confess that i don't like very mucht from the hair style she shose from de tiara... diferent without any dout.
__________________

  #182  
Old 11-01-2006, 04:13 PM
Little_star's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posts: 5,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by mims111
This hairstyle looks so interesting: http://new2.isifa.com/tools/get_prev...p?idp=12932836
http://seegerpress-online.de/topixx/...ER00169760.jpg
she has to have good hairdresser/ hairstylist
If your hair is about mid-length it's not that difficult! I did mine like that before I cut it, it's all about the volume! Then it's a simple case of pinning it up.
__________________

__________________
Please give whatever you can to the DEC's Pakistan Floods Appeal. Millions of lives are at risk
http://www.dec.org.uk/index.html
  #183  
Old 11-02-2006, 12:48 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Moscow, Russia
Posts: 1,332
Really? I thought it's very difficult and complicated hairdo
  #184  
Old 11-03-2006, 04:53 AM
Little_star's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posts: 5,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by mims111
Really? I thought it's very difficult and complicated hairdo
If you've got mid-length hair you could probably do it, you just need to backcomb it with your hairdryer so that you get lots of volume. If you don't have the volume it won't look right.
__________________
Please give whatever you can to the DEC's Pakistan Floods Appeal. Millions of lives are at risk
http://www.dec.org.uk/index.html
  #185  
Old 11-03-2006, 10:18 AM
dazzling's Avatar
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 21,910
hair style view from the back with flower clips photo
  #186  
Old 11-03-2006, 06:51 PM
ZZZ's Avatar
ZZZ ZZZ is offline
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: capital, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 143
for a woman in her mid-30's, the hairstyle is way toooooo young for her. she should have a more age appropriate length.
  #187  
Old 11-05-2006, 01:27 PM
magnik's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 3,664
I wonder how would she look in short hair?
  #188  
Old 11-05-2006, 01:30 PM
dazzling's Avatar
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 21,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnik
I wonder how would she look in short hair?
I think itll suit her really well. I think she needs to have a good hair cut

some examples of Rania with short hair
First three were originally posted by Humera

Really short-Her hair was up in a hair do, but would show how she would look with really short hair
Just bellow/shoulder length-I personally, think this is great
another shoulder length picture

Originally posted by cute_girl
Layers-not the best look
  #189  
Old 11-05-2006, 01:48 PM
magnik's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 3,664
She look really good, specially on this one.
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...2&d=1117568274
On this photo she reminds me GDss Maria Teresa.
  #190  
Old 11-05-2006, 01:48 PM
Her_Majesty's Avatar
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Posts: 8,587
IMO, she looks much better with longer hair!
I don't really like her with short hair... but maybe it's just the strange 90's hairdo.
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...9&d=1117567659
__________________
Have a look at TRF Rules and FAQ



  #191  
Old 11-05-2006, 01:54 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: .a, United States
Posts: 3,346
Whether short or long, I believe Queen Rania can pull off any hairstyle and still look amazing.

  #192  
Old 12-06-2006, 11:50 AM
Humera's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: , Canada
Posts: 7,710
2006 – An Overview

Formal
  • April 24, 2006 - reception at Basman Palace, State visit from Spain
  • May 8, 2006 – Gala for Time’s 100 Most Influential People issue, New York
  • May 9, 2006 – Mosaic Foundation annual benefit, Washington
  • May 31, 2006 – Jordan River Foundation’s UK launch, London
  • June 11, 2006 – reception for the launch of Global Women’s Action Network for Children
  • October 31, 2006 – Reception at the Kurhaus, State visit to the Netherlands. This beautiful up-do is the same as this one worn in Versailles in 2002, and a similar one during the state visit to Germany, also in 2002.
  • December 1, 2006 – reception in New Delhi during the state visit to India
Casual/Official engagements
  • January 27, 2006 – meeting Young Global Leaders, during the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland
  • April 25, 2006 – visiting Queen Rania Family and Child Center with Queen Sofia, State visit from Spain. This is a personal favourite, has a romantic look to it, I think.
  • March 10, 2006 – India Today Conclave, New Delhi. She had a similar hairstyle on July 30, 2006 at a fundraising concert for Lebanon
  • September 21, 2006 – Natural History Museum, New York
  • October 5, 2006 – Women’s Forum for the Economy and Society, Deauville, France. Another favourite, Rania does the sleek and straight look beautifully.
  • December 1, 2006 – Presidential Palace, New Delhi, State visit to India. Quite a chic bun, reminds me of Audrey Hepburn.
I’ve put together variations of two of Queen Rania’s signature looks this year:
__________________

  #193  
Old 12-06-2006, 12:09 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Moscow, Russia
Posts: 1,332
I love this hairdo: http://i14.tinypic.com/34pffip.jpg
those wavy ends are fabolous, and simply hypnosing!

Thank you Humera for posting!
  #194  
Old 12-06-2006, 12:12 PM
nylonluva's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: vienna, Austria
Posts: 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by mims111
I love this hairdo: http://i14.tinypic.com/34pffip.jpg
those wavy ends are fabolous, and simply hypnosing!

Thank you Humera for posting!
really nice pics thank you mims...all sorts of hairribbons look nice on her..but like rania ponytail -style too

steve
  #195  
Old 12-06-2006, 02:42 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 888
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling
I think itll suit her really well. I think she needs to have a good hair cut

some examples of Rania with short hair
First three were originally posted by Humera

Really short-Her hair was up in a hair do, but would show how she would look with really short hair
Just bellow/shoulder length-I personally, think this is great
another shoulder length picture

Originally posted by cute_girl
Layers-not the best look
Great photos, thank dazzling. Rania is young and pretty Queen , I like all of the styles above on her
  #196  
Old 12-06-2006, 04:21 PM
Al_bina's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: City, Kazakhstan
Posts: 6,928
Humera,
You do a great job at maintaing this thread.
Thanks a lot...
  #197  
Old 12-06-2006, 05:23 PM
asturiana's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: BW, Germany
Posts: 1,896
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_bina
Humera,
You do a great job at maintaing this thread.
Thanks a lot...
I agree with you, great work. Thanks .
  #198  
Old 12-07-2006, 04:04 AM
Little_star's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posts: 5,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humera
Formal
  • April 24, 2006 - reception at Basman Palace, State visit from Spain
  • May 8, 2006 – Gala for Time’s 100 Most Influential People issue, New York
  • May 9, 2006 – Mosaic Foundation annual benefit, Washington
  • May 31, 2006 – Jordan River Foundation’s UK launch, London
  • June 11, 2006 – reception for the launch of Global Women’s Action Network for Children
  • October 31, 2006 – Reception at the Kurhaus, State visit to the Netherlands. This beautiful up-do is the same as this one worn in Versailles in 2002, and a similar one during the state visit to Germany, also in 2002.
  • December 1, 2006 – reception in New Delhi during the state visit to India
Casual/Official engagements
  • January 27, 2006 – meeting Young Global Leaders, during the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland
  • April 25, 2006 – visiting Queen Rania Family and Child Center with Queen Sofia, State visit from Spain. This is a personal favourite, has a romantic look to it, I think.
  • March 10, 2006 – India Today Conclave, New Delhi. She had a similar hairstyle on July 30, 2006 at a fundraising concert for Lebanon
  • September 21, 2006 – Natural History Museum, New York
  • October 5, 2006 – Women’s Forum for the Economy and Society, Deauville, France. Another favourite, Rania does the sleek and straight look beautifully.
  • December 1, 2006 – Presidential Palace, New Delhi, State visit to India. Quite a chic bun, reminds me of Audrey Hepburn.
I’ve put together variations of two of Queen Rania’s signature looks this year:
Wow, Humera! Big pat on the back for you!

Looking at all those photos, I can honestly say there isn't a single style I dislike, her evening formal looks are beautiful and some are quite ethereal.
__________________
Please give whatever you can to the DEC's Pakistan Floods Appeal. Millions of lives are at risk
http://www.dec.org.uk/index.html
  #199  
Old 12-07-2006, 10:27 AM
Noelle9982's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: N/A, United States
Posts: 104
GREAT pictures! Thank you!
__________________
Noelle

"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." ~Coco Chanel
  #200  
Old 12-12-2006, 02:36 PM
Humera's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: , Canada
Posts: 7,710
2006: An Overview - part 2

thanks guys, here's some more I didnt have time to post before:

Updos Hairbands
...worn with different hairstyles, casual and formal

As far as updos go, the most popular one with Queen Rania this year was an elegant and simple chignon, at times embellished with hair bands and/or little jewels.
__________________

__________________

Closed Thread

Tags
hair, hairstyle, hats, headwear, queen rania, rania


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crown Princess Victoria's Hats, Headwear and Hairstyles: October 2003 - November 2008 Josefine Archives 90 11-22-2008 12:11 PM
Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Hats, Headwear & Hairstyles:October 2003 - November 2008 Alexandria Archives 151 11-22-2008 12:02 PM
Crown Princess Mary's Hats, Headwear and Hairstyles: March 2004 - November 2008 micas Archives 356 11-22-2008 11:46 AM
Crown Princess Mathilde's Hats, Headwear and Hairstyles: October 2003 - July 2008 Cathérine Bergeyck Archives 105 07-22-2008 03:19 PM
Princess Diana's Hats, Headwear and Hairstyles: September 2003 - June 2008 wlb825 Archives 77 06-06-2008 04:59 AM




Popular Tags
ascot 2016 beatrice borromeo best gown best hat best outfit catherine middleton style coup d'etat crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria crown princess victoria's maternity fashion current events current events thread danish royal family duchess of cambridge fashion poll fei solidarity felipe vi general news grand duke jean greece kate middleton king abdullah ii king felipe king felipe and queen letizia king felipe vi king philippe king willem-alexander maxima member introduction monarchy national day norwegian royals picture of the week prince bernhard prince joachim princess beatrice princess eugenie princess madeleine princess marie princess mary princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats princess sofia maternity wear princess sofia pregnancy style princess victoria queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen mathilde queen mathildes style queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania royal royal fashion state visit the duchess of cambridge the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge eveningwear the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats the hague willem-alexander


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:23 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016
Jelsoft Enterprises