Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 5: November 2010 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the dress suits her very well , I loved the dress very much , she looks perfect !

That gown is stunning, only a very thin lady like QR can pull it off !
I actually like the hair! An up-do would have looked too formal ..

November 6, 2013 - Queen Rania in New York in a lovely dress which looks like it is done by a Jordanian designer. Her outfit and hair is lovely.

Full view ** Close up

I love this dress but not the hairdo ..

I love the dress specially its top. Her hair style is OK ,but doesn't fit with the whole look :ermm:

Last edited:
Beautiful dress. I think she would be listened to the same way or with even more attention wearing such traditional gowns instead of european designers.

the dress is pretty i love that style on the Queen but the hair on't fit with the dress make the whole look a bit childish.

that's very bautiful thoub traditional dresses never disappoint:)
I might be the only one who like the hair she looks very nice I think.

Actually I like the hair too! It's not very typical of the queen but lovely nonetheless.
And the thoub is amazing.

I think no matter what she wears, she looks lovely. This woman can wear anything and look good. I have to admit though, I like when she has her hair pulled back or up. Im not a fan of loose locks, especially when it looks messy.

both dresses look great on her;the Elie Saab is my fav though.
again what was the event?

I am also wondering what was the event

:previous:
It was a wedding ceremony held in Rome ( Villa Medici).

the dress is pretty i love that style on the Queen but the hair on't fit with the dress make the whole look a bit childish.
Her Thoub is a really lovely example of the "less is more" ideal of fashion. However, to show it and her, off to the best advantage she really did need an appropriate updo. As it was all that stragley hair it made her look like a child dressing up or that she ran out of time to "finish dressing".

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom