Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 5: November 2010 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a beautiful woman who can also wear jewel tones with her coloring. While black and white is a classic and elegant combination, Rania would enhance her looks with more vibrant colors.

Its hard to tell she looks frumpy, the picture is not clear at least IMO.
The shade of green is lovely, looks like a Lanvin dress but not sure. Id like to see more pictures.

Me, too. But the upper part just doesn't fit. I think it's pretty clear. ;)

Thanks salma.
As i expected From her makeup the picture was taken between 2008-2010.

Well It’s looks for me Dress Not pieces ,, About me I like the dress & the shoes ,, IMO The outfit Suits Queen Rania But the colours not suits her !! ,, And the Lipstick color wrong too , And the Hair not the right style to Queen Rania Face !! ,, always the wavy hair looks better on her .

Last edited:
something is off in this outfit :sure the skirt looks intersting and i like the belt but i join the the opinion above i think the colors don't suit QRania and the make up don't help too.

I dont like the combination of colours and the make up and hairstail dont suit in.

I agree with salma the make up and hairstyle not the best !

Love her dress (caftan?) here. She looks beautiful.
Her hair is amazing :wub:

Queen Rania looked great indeed. I like the effect created by the embroidery.

The dress is beautiful I love the embroidery work. This dress is a great example of an evening dress inspiring in a thoub.

WOW she looks amazing! this is the reason why I like Rania best in evening wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom