Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 5: November 2010 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The look is so so. It would have been a nice occasion to wear an interpretation of the traditional dress by Saab. Hairstyle overwhelmed a very delicate tiara.

Last edited:
Close up:

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

I don´t like it Mathilde looked so regal. Rania again with the bracelet not her beautiful arabic script tiara, no brooch on the band, no bracelet, no a nice hairdo...

Close up her heels and bag

I think Jimmy Choo Anouk pumps and Jimmy Choo Cloud Tube clutch

http://shoespost.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/154anouketc_nude_anglepair.jpg
http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sit...TUBEMOK_004650_FRONT.jpg?sw=520&sh=520&sm=fit

Last edited by a moderator:
i think the hair ruis the look but the rest is just fine to me nothing special or WOW but definitely not so bad for the occasion however she lately wore similar outfits in almost all the official dinners she attends (like in Morocco and Spain) a skirt and a top and i am bored actually i miss her ravishing Gala gowns, a state dinner deserve a sparkling dress Imo.

I disagree with all!!!!! Queen Rania she was very beautiful and elegant!!!! I love all her style!!!!

I love the top but not the skirt.

I disagree with all!!!!! Queen Rania she was very beautiful and elegant!!!! I love all her style!!!!

She certainly was beautiful and elegant. But she is not a celebrity going to a première. She was S.M. la Reine du royaume hachémite de la Jordanie during a glittering State Banquet at the beautiful Château-Royal de Laeken. She did look everything except looking like a Queen on the highest protocollary level.

An Anne-Marie of Greece, a Mary of Denmark, a Silvia of Sweden: when they dress up there is no misunderstanding possible: this is not the promenade in Cannes, this is at a grand residence. Rania just missed the right note, as so often, the latest years.

I think Jimmy Choo Anouk pumps and Jimmy Choo Cloud Tube clutch

Yes!! Thanks for the info!

About the outfit I think the skirt was gorgeous, somekind victorian era style, but the top was from another world, bad combination

Last edited by a moderator:

Time to close this thread. Thanks for all your contributions! The new thread can be found here.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom