Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 5: November 2010 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
April 30 - Bloomberg Vanity Fair White House Correspondents’ Association dinner afterparty

Getty Images

Esteban Cortazar Mixed-Media Gown

This gown is a bit strange looking imo. I think it's probably the shiny fabric of her sleeves. If the sleeves wasn't made of that shiny fabric and was in white colour, I think the gown would have looked much better.

Sorry, it's horrible. She looks uncomfortable. :eek:

Very bad choice the sleeves are horrible.

oh, my! That gown is one of the worst things I've seen QR wear. I wonder what she was thinking when she picked that.

Last edited:
The dress is nice but too much feathers. I also think black shoes would have been a better choice.

Valentino dress is not a success, I think it is not styled right, should combined with other shoes, hair, make up maybe. The Esteban Cortazar dress is better

i am afraid that her last two dresses are big faile, first the Esteban Cortazar dress doesn't suit her shap of her figure she isn't curvy enough,the Met Gala one is messy too much going on for one dress the metalic effet doesn' help either only her hair is nicely done.

The Met Gala dress is a disaster.

I'm honestly more disappointed because she had the chance to bring a Middle Eastern designer to the spotlight. Krikor Jabotian, Ramy Kadi, Hassan Bazaza or even Elie Saab would have been a good step into promoting middle eastern fashion into the spotlight.

fashion victim, me thinks.

The met dress reminds me of the infamous Bjork dress, it looks as if Rania collided with a bird.

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 5: November 2010 -

May 2, 2016- The Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology Costume Institute Benefit Gala at Metropolitan Museum of Art
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

I'm in two minds. I hate the "net" look around her neck, but the feather pattern is lovely.

I agree though some middle eastern designers dresses are far far better!

I was surprise to see that she did not have any ring, not even her wedding ring! wonder why?

I think while the middle eastern designs would have been nice the theme called for more so she wore this . I only wish the dress were longer.

I am sorry to say she looks like she kill a beard and stole his feathers:p
One of her zorst look ever

Last edited:
Her outfit was very stylish and I liked it was not a typical gown which is always expected. Her look was dressy enough to work IMO.
I liked her hair open but it looked a bit messy.

I LOVE that cape top on her but not so much teamed up with that black skirt. But neverless
its not bad combo - she looks elegant and beautiful.
I wish she had put her hair up. Her tiara looks so small and lost in her big hair.

Nice outfit, wrong occassion. She is Her Majesty The Queen of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan on a State Banquet in the Château-Royal de Laeken. She is not on the red carpet during the Festival de Cannes. In nothing she showed she was the Queen of Jordan.

She wore a dress appropriate to a oriental queen. But she had done better taking a hairdresser with her. Her hair is a totally mess.

She wore a dress appropriate to a oriental queen. But she had done better taking a hairdresser with her. Her hair is a totally mess.

Appropriate to an oriental Queen? She simply wore "Western" design dresses, didn't she? Princess Sarvath shows the way: picture.

Yet another chance where she could have stunned the entire world with a gown from Krikor Jabotian or Elie Saab or even Rami Kadi. This outfit is very mediocre even with the skirt. She looks pretty, but Rania set the bar so high up for herself years ago and this is just so below our standards for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom