Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 4: November 2009 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 4
The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
Marmi, TheTruth & dazzling

Unfortunatelly we haven´t full pic of Rania´s dress.

Last edited:
It looks like it's gathered in the front (forgot the word for it?). I wish we could see the whole thing. There's no other photos of it? It is a pretty color.

No, she has a shiny nose and the light reflected it

Oh thank you Yamamah, I thought that might be the case!

:previous: haha - wouldn't that be something if Rania got her nose pierced. :eek:

It looks like it's gathered in the front (forgot the word for it?).
When it's gathered like that it's called rouching. :flowers:

Thank you for the information Godiva! I think it's absolutely fantastic that Rania wore an Palestinian designer at such a high-profile event.

Also, I love the blue dress she wore at the recent dinner with the King. It looks familiar though, is it one of the dresses she wore in Hello recently?

No Little_star is a different blue dress.

When it's gathered like that it's called rouching. :flowers:
Yes that's what it's called. Thanks rchat. I couldn't remember. I wish we could've seen it.

I dont like the dress and the shoes dont match. I think its too stylish.

I think same Asturiana, the shoes don´t match with dress.

I'm right there will you guys on this one. This is definately not her color. And the shape of the dress with those stockings and shoes is just terrible.

I don't like the way she is standing , always like that , is it from the high heels or what?
I thought she would wear sth that goes with the 1st lady of Turkey BTW she seems so kind and classy , love her:flowers:

Turkish first lady wears a suit , a long suit but a suit ...that's maybe Whay QRania wore a dresse, not a gala dress, not a Jordanian Caftan, a dress to be in coherence with the turkish lady suit

I like this dress, but I´m not sure about the blue belt and clutch.
I think that the shoes don´t match the dress, and the tights don´t look good, IMO.
I agree with you. The dress looks nice but not with with the blue color. Besides, the stockings are terrible, just don't understand why she chooses stuff like this. Where is this impeccable taste which was always typical of Rania, not only from time to time? :ermm:

This outfit was all in all certainly not her best choice.

I like the color of the dress but that's about it. I am not sure about the blue belt and matching purse as well as those shoes. ITA, its not her most memorable dress. She can definitely do better.

I like Queen Rania's "Grecian Phase" in fashion, so exotic. Reminds me of the white gala dress she wore in France earlier this Fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom