Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 4: November 2009 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's such a beautiful dress!! I'd love it in white too. She looks stunning today and hope she repeats this dress during spring/summer!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Rania's new dress!! I totally agree with Noor - it would be beautiful in white as well. Do we know who the designer is/from what collection this is? Excellent style and fit on her. I love the wavy neckline. She looked lovely.

a great dress indeed suit QRania skiny figure perfectly,i like the neckline.
is that a news dress? i remember seen the queen in similar dress.

I think it´s new Lilo.

Very pretty dress but the belt looks like it is pulled a bit too tight & the hair shouldve been pulled back since the hair is covering alot of the wavy part on the dress which is a pitty since its a lovely detailing.
I have to agree. I think the dress would have looked better with either a more substantial belt or none at all. And although her hair looks great, I again agree that it would have looked better pulled back. Even a half up half down style would have been better.;)

I love that ruffled neckline on Rania.Best thing to do with it is steer clear of necklaces,most women pile on ostentatious necklaces which detract from the beautiful space.

May 10, 2010 - New white evening dress with a crystal studded belt or embroided belt.

Picture

Side view the dress looks unfltatering, I dont like the big collar hanging which doesnt look elegent IMO but I do like the white on Q.Rania.

Last edited:
not huge fan of the dress the necklane looks odd and the belt although its nice one don't add anything to the look,i like the hair though.

I love white on Rania too, but this isn't the ideal type of dress for her. Apart from the very weird collar, it makes her look fatter than she is, particularly around the waist area (and we all know Rania has a tiny waist). And something else: don't you think she appeared a bit underdressed yesterday? As you can see, the other ladies were wearing gowns.

I agree Noor , regarding the dress I was surprised that it made her look fatter and the other ladies (most from Lebanon ) were wearing gown .BTW Elle Saab's wife is good looking !

Don't like the dress, it may look different from the front but it looks like it has no flow to it. It doesn't fit Rania's body.

May 10, 2010 - New white evening dress with a crystal studded belt or embroided belt.

Picture

Side view the dress looks unfltatering, I dont like the big collar hanging which doesnt look elegent IMO but I do like the white on Q.Rania.

I agree. White is not a good color for her skin tone. That kind of dress is for older women. Namely in their late 40's to early 50's. But I do think she can pull of white if she's careful about what she picks.

I love this black dress - this is exactly the type of gown that suits her body type! The golden belt and clutch were great choices too. The shoes are super chic! I just don't like this particular hairstyle that much.

The dress looks beautiful, the only problem i have with it, is the little crumple sides below and above the belt.

I think the black dress is nice but it doesn't flatter her figure. It gives her a weird shape.

May 13, 2010, London
http://i40.tinypic.com/71plrl.jpg

(originally posted by iceflower).

I like this dress very much, it super elegent and I do like the hair in a way but not sure if I do like it with this dress.

Picture

Here is a full view
I take back what I said after looking at the full view & front view. The dress is quite pretty but side ways doesnt look good. I dont agree with many members who said it made her look bigger, I think she looked fine.

The dress looks beautiful, the only problem i have with it, is the little crumple sides below and above the belt.

lololol :lol: Who would have noticed the... 'crumple sides'?! :ohmy: :D I agree with ML here: Rania could jolly well become the next Barbie doll, wearing this lovely gown of course! :flowers:

More photos of the white gown worn by Queen Rania on May 10, 2010:

PPE Agency

PPE Agency

Does anyone know who the lady is on the left side in the first picture and who the designer is? It reminds me of something from Elie Saab.

PPE Agency

I thought that this dress has a lovely design, flatters her figure and looks very elegant. I'm not totally persuaded of the colour but after looking twice I think it suits her somehow. :flowers:

Does anyone know who the lady is on the left side in the first picture and who the designer is? It reminds me of something from Elie Saab.

the lady in the 1st pic is Princess Ghaida wife of prince Talal a cousin of the King but do not know the designer of the dress sorry ..

The black dress and white dress are somewhat similar. I like them both.

I like the dress, but the shoulders are too dramatic. The shoulder part should have been simpler. The gathers are nice. Love the color though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom