The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2010, 07:12 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by monic View Post
In my opinion some dresses look quite nice, but that would be an off topic discussion. It seems to me that the point concerns not as much Rania's age as her general appearance. I'm sorry if you don't like the article and don't agrre with what's written; that's obvious everyone has their own point of view which should be put up with.
Monic, every point of view is respectable but also we have the right to disagree. I was a little bit ungry especially with the article' s author, I didn't want to insult anybody here, sincerely.

Old 11-14-2010, 09:00 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godiva View Post
Monic, every point of view is respectable but also we have the right to disagree. I was a little bit ungry especially with the article' s author, I didn't want to insult anybody here, sincerely.
Me either, Godiva.
I also disagree with the author in many issues. Honestly, Rania's dress isn't bad as Opal said but I think many think she shouldn't have put it on. And the heavy make-up as well as the shoes made matters worse. I just agree with Yamamah that she should get back to a delicate make-up, plus be more natural and then, I think, people won't have any reason to find fault with her looks.

Old 11-15-2010, 07:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

Queen Rania attends Glamour’s Women of the Year ceremony
New York, USA/ November 8, 2010
http://www.flickr.com/photos/girlup/...7625274715683/
All sizes | Glamour Woman of the Year | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
The 2010 James C. Morgan Global Humanitarian Award
All sizes | The 2010 James C. Morgan Global Humanitarian Award | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Old 11-15-2010, 07:47 PM
Serene Highness

I like both dresses Rania wore recently. Silver dress is very modern and black one very sophisticated. In first pic at Glamour Award Rania looks young and fresh. But I don't like her hairdo at J.C. Morgan Award; it is very similar to hairdo she had at Swedish royal wedding earlier this year. This hairdo makes her hair looking as if she'd just rolled out of bed.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 11-15-2010, 08:58 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huda View Post

Huge photos! Thanks! She is beautiful!
Old 11-16-2010, 08:27 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huda View Post
This dress is impressive and sophisticated. I liked especially the waving bottom when Rania was walking in it.
Old 11-16-2010, 09:02 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
Armani´s dress: full view
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

The dress is beautiful I hope see it again.
The purse is by Lanvin
Old 11-26-2010, 12:19 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

November 25, 2010 - Queen Rania in a white dress with 1 black sleeve and 1 ruffled white sleeve.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
Old 11-26-2010, 04:35 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

We need better pics. I´d like she repeats more her gala dresses.
Old 11-26-2010, 04:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think this year is not her best regarding gala dresses !
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 11-26-2010, 05:29 AM
Courtier

We can see her brassiere strap in the picture. I would like to see the full length dress but from the top part I do not think it is her most elegant look
Old 11-26-2010, 08:17 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

I think it is quite different from what she has been wearing lately. I don't know if I like it but I do like how it is different and the ruffle on the cap sleeve. The black band on the other arm looks quite odd and which looks out of place IMO but other than that, I think its a different look.
Old 11-26-2010, 08:43 AM
Courtier

Now I saw it in closer detail, I do not like it because there is too much going on there. Fine pleats down the front, then a partially draped assymetrical bodice part with a one shouldered large ruffle and a sleeve with a fringe of dangling black beads and belt. The elements in the dress are too discordant for my taste.

She used to wear really beautiful evening gowns but for some time now she has not got the evening look right. The last time I saw her look really good was in the cream and beige grecian style dress at the awards ceremony.
Old 11-26-2010, 08:45 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamamah View Post

She used to wear really beautiful evening gowns but for some time now she has not got the evening look right. The last time I saw her look really good was in the cream and beige grecian style dress at the awards ceremony.
Do you mean the Elie Saab dress worn in Germany?
Old 11-26-2010, 08:49 AM
Courtier

No sorry I mean the Ahel al Himmeh awards in June last year. I thought she looked like a real queen in that gown. I didn't like the shoes but that is a small criticism.

Their Majesties honor Himmeh winners during national award celebration | Queen Rania
Old 11-26-2010, 08:52 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamamah View Post
No sorry I mean the Ahel al Himmeh awards in June last year. I thought she looked like a real queen in that gown. I didn't like the shoes but that is a small criticism.

Their Majesties honor Himmeh winners during national award celebration | Queen Rania
Oh yes, that was a spectacular dress with all the embellishments and work on it.
Old 11-26-2010, 11:18 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
November 25, 2010 - Queen Rania in a white dress with 1 black sleeve and 1 ruffled white sleeve.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
Would like to see a better picture. From what I see, I like the dress.
Old 11-26-2010, 12:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

I do remember that all elle saab's outfits were elegant and majestic ... the best gala dresses in my opinion were when in her beginnings as a queen ; when she first visited UK , Spain and France ; they really gave her the queen's look though she used heavy make up which made her older in age but still majestic ,,, now I can not differentiate her looks from celebrities and thus young generations whom try to mimic even in make up ; excuse me I am still old fashioned and like queens to dress as royals are supposed to do ,,,, this is not necessarily for the recent dress but as my opinion of this year's gala dresses .
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 11-26-2010, 12:36 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

The new thread can be
found here

Closed Thread