Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 4: November 2009 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can see her brassiere strap in the picture. I would like to see the full length dress but from the top part I do not think it is her most elegant look

I think it is quite different from what she has been wearing lately. I don't know if I like it but I do like how it is different and the ruffle on the cap sleeve. The black band on the other arm looks quite odd and which looks out of place IMO but other than that, I think its a different look.

Now I saw it in closer detail, I do not like it because there is too much going on there. Fine pleats down the front, then a partially draped assymetrical bodice part with a one shouldered large ruffle and a sleeve with a fringe of dangling black beads and belt. The elements in the dress are too discordant for my taste.

She used to wear really beautiful evening gowns but for some time now she has not got the evening look right. The last time I saw her look really good was in the cream and beige grecian style dress at the awards ceremony.

She used to wear really beautiful evening gowns but for some time now she has not got the evening look right. The last time I saw her look really good was in the cream and beige grecian style dress at the awards ceremony.

Do you mean the Elie Saab dress worn in Germany?

I do remember that all elle saab's outfits were elegant and majestic ... the best gala dresses in my opinion were when in her beginnings as a queen ; when she first visited UK , Spain and France ; they really gave her the queen's look though she used heavy make up which made her older in age but still majestic ,,, now I can not differentiate her looks from celebrities and thus young generations whom try to mimic even in make up ; excuse me I am still old fashioned and like queens to dress as royals are supposed to do ,,,, this is not necessarily for the recent dress but as my opinion of this year's gala dresses .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom