The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 02:46 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

SEPTEMBER 20: HM Queen Rania of Jordan attends The 5th Important Dinner for Women in New York

Full View ** Close Up

I do like the dress and the fact she wore a wide bel with it but the belt its self is not quite pretty, its actually quite boring & plain, more suitable for a daytime look but not an evening look IMO.
Hair looks really nice & I like he heavy make up for the evening.

Old 09-21-2010, 11:19 AM
Heir Apparent

I like the dress with the belt just like this - great figure! The earrings are lovely, but her hair pulled back behind her ears doesn't look that flattering IMO.

Old 09-21-2010, 11:29 AM
Serene Highness

YIKES!!! It's hideous! What was she thinking??
Old 09-21-2010, 11:38 AM
Heir Apparent

What is so hideous and yikes??!
Old 09-21-2010, 12:08 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
SEPTEMBER 20: HM Queen Rania of Jordan attends The 5th Important Dinner for Women in New York

Full View ** Close Up

I do like the dress and the fact she wore a wide bel with it but the belt its self is not quite pretty, its actually quite boring & plain, more suitable for a daytime look but not an evening look IMO.
i like the look very much,the dress is lovely and the belt was great addition this time a bit large but look good anyway.
i am really glad she sut her hair she look fresh and young.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:18 PM
Majesty

I am not fan of Queen Rania's gala look. The Grecian style dress was an all right choice. Overtanness was exacerbated by a huge amount of make-up.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:54 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_bina View Post
I am not fan of Queen Rania's gala look. The Grecian style dress was an all right choice. Overtanness exacerbated by a huge amount of make-up.

I think I would have liked it more if the neckline was a little lower and it was in a different colour, like a rich green which would have set off her tan.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:54 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:

Full View ** Close Up

I thought the middle was missing when I first looked at it.
It's a very nice dress and Rania looks nice but I think she looks slightly too celebrity.
Old 09-21-2010, 03:55 PM
Serene Highness

Just stunning dress! Simply stunning! The fabric, the color suits her so much. Only the belt is a little bit strange but I think she wouldn't like to wear again a belt for evening with beads or crystals etc, it seems that she wanted to make a different look, not all the same.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

The dress is fine, but that belt is odd looking and doesn't go well with the dress.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:15 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

September 21, 2010 - At the launch of the the UN Foundation's "Girl Up" in New York.

Black dress with a black embellishment belt. I wonder if this is a short dress. Hair pulled back in the front like that makes the first impression of greasiness IMO. I like the sleeves of the dress, one sleeve is short and the other is sleeveless.

Picture
Old 09-23-2010, 02:34 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

September 22, 2010 - Queen Rania 2010 MDG Summit concluding reception in a red/orange knee length dress with 3/4 sleeves and a contrast belt which looks part of the dress.

Full View ** Close Up

I like the simplicity of the dress, the clean & straight cuts of it. The color is lovely and a great change on Raina from blacks, greys & dark colors. I like the contrast of the belt which adds a touch of color. Hair looks nice but it's been the same style for the daytime events & the reception, it does become boring.
Old 09-23-2010, 03:09 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

I agree, great change from all the black dresses. The colour is almost the same as the dress worn in Italy last year.
Old 09-23-2010, 06:23 AM
Heir Presumptive

anybody agrees with me ; she does not look that much tall is in previous pics ! and I can not differentiate between her evening wear espically black ones ; all got the same concept and style ....
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 09-23-2010, 12:53 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
September 22, 2010 - Queen Rania 2010 MDG Summit concluding reception in a red/orange knee length dress with 3/4 sleeves and a contrast belt which looks part of the dress.

Full View ** Close Up

I like the simplicity of the dress, the clean & straight cuts of it. The color is lovely and a great change on Raina from blacks, greys & dark colors. I like the contrast of the belt which adds a touch of color. Hair looks nice but it's been the same style for the daytime events & the reception, it does become boring.
isn't that the same dress she wore in her visit to Italy?
nice dress i like the clor.
Old 09-23-2010, 01:18 PM
Majesty

Queen Rania Perfect In Persimmon (PHOTOS, POLL)

I like the style of the dress, the persimmon colour does nothing to flatter her. Queen Rania's make-up, especially the eye areas, is not properly done.
Old 09-23-2010, 01:21 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo View Post
isn't that the same dress she wore in her visit to Italy?
nice dress i like the clor.
No, the one from Italy had shorter sleeves and a smaller neckline:
http://212.35.209.154/notizie/images...iordania-a.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albina
I think the dress is not bad but I maintain my opinion that her new hairstyle is not her best. I think she looks better without bangs than with it. When I see Rania in this picture she makes me think of Jane Seymour... Don't know why... Perhaps of the simlilar hue of their hair...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83
anybody agrees with me ; she does not look that much tall is in previous pics ! and I can not differentiate between her evening wear espically black ones ; all got the same concept and style ....
I've noticed her evening wear in the States has a similar cut and style too. She hasn't come up with anything more sophisticated yet. Maybe she decided to support her out- of- heart causes with the simplicity and tidiness of her outfits?
Old 09-23-2010, 01:25 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

yes seems different dresses very simillar but different .
althought both dresses are lovely i don't understand why she have so much simillar dresses.
Old 09-23-2010, 01:30 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo View Post
yes seems different dresses very simillar but different .
althought both dresses are lovely i don't understand why she have so much simillar dresses.
Because she has too much money .
I like the dress, but imo it would be better for a daytime event.
Old 09-23-2010, 03:00 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by asturiana View Post
Because she has too much money .
I like the dress, but imo it would be better for a daytime event.
I disagree that its because money. I think its because she knows that such cuts fit her and goes for them, its totally different to the one in Italy but the similarity is in color.

I like this for a night reception, its has a nice stiletto it.