The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2010, 12:01 PM

i like it only littel too much eye make up. but it is a royal wedding. sombody now's where more picture of rania at the wedding are?

IS that iman in that grey dress?

Old 06-19-2010, 12:06 PM
Serene Highness

I kind of like it.

Old 06-19-2010, 12:15 PM
Nobility

Messy hair, weird cut, the color is too hard, too much make up, strange lipstick color......oh no Rania, what were you thinking ?
Old 06-19-2010, 12:40 PM
Heir Apparent

I am disappointed with Queen Rania's look. The dress is extremely awkward in my personal opnion, whereas the makeup and puffy unpolished hairstyle overshadowed Queen Rania's natural beauty. She missed yet another opportunity to wear a gala ensemble with Middle-Eastern elements. I am sure Mr. Saab would have done his best to create the one for her.
Old 06-19-2010, 12:56 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

I personally thought Queen Rania tried too hard and messed everything up. Her make up was dull with heavy/dark eyeshadow.
The dress cut was nice and fitted well but the sleeves and the detailing was all wrong and was no where to being nice or pretty.
The hair looked like a big mess ball and did not go well with the short sleeve which itself looked like a mess.

I agree with Albina, she couldve taken something from Elie Saab which he never dissapoints.
Old 06-19-2010, 12:56 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I wasn't impressed at all by this look... Hair too messy and the dress isn't really something special. JMO.
Old 06-19-2010, 01:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

Really awful, as I said in the wedding thread. She looks like she's attending the MTV awards. Tacky, cheap looking dress, terrible color on her, bracelet on her head. I was so expecting more elegance from Rania.
Old 06-19-2010, 03:26 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadin View Post
i like it only littel too much eye make up. but it is a royal wedding. sombody now's where more picture of rania at the wedding are?

IS that iman in that grey dress?
Yes is Iman.

I don´t like QR´dress one sleeve longer than the other.
Old 06-19-2010, 03:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

The dress and color are nice but the hair ruins it all. Too bad she a stunning woman.
Old 06-19-2010, 04:37 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess gertrude View Post
The dress and color are nice but the hair ruins it all. Too bad she a stunning woman.
Yes she is, and it's a shame cause she also seems to have pumped up her lips with something...
Old 06-19-2010, 04:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Her lips are just fine and the purple gown isn't awful at all. It's not too impressive, as Dierna said above. But awful?! It's a pretty dress, however this wedding was ideal for more glamorous appearances.
Old 06-19-2010, 04:56 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoorMeansLight View Post
Her lips are just fine and the purple gown isn't awful at all. It's not too impressive, as Dierna said above. But awful?! It's a pretty dress, however this wedding was ideal for more glamorous appearances.
Well if the dress will have same sleeves. And her hair
Old 06-20-2010, 04:13 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubies View Post
Really awful, as I said in the wedding thread. She looks like she's attending the MTV awards. Tacky, cheap looking dress, terrible color on her, bracelet on her head. I was so expecting more elegance from Rania.
thats because she always seeks the latest trends, not real elegance. her choices of dress and hairdo would look very outdated after a few years while real elegance will always catch your eyes regardless of the time.
Old 06-20-2010, 04:25 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Desiree View Post
thats because she always seeks the latest trends, not real elegance. her choices of dress and hairdo would look very outdated after a few years while real elegance will always catch your eyes regardless of the time.
I agree with you ; she looked like a celebrity not a royalty I think she can be both according to the occasion .
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 06-20-2010, 05:01 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Rania's clutch to the wedding was by Valentino (not the same bag but the same size, shape and crystal detailing on the top).
Old 06-20-2010, 05:24 AM
Royal Highness

Dont like very much the dress, the hairstyle and tiara. She can do better.
But I like her makeup, allthough it was heavy for a day event.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:10 AM
Royal Highness

The dress is from Giorgio Armani:

Giorgio Armani announced that HRM Queen Rania Al Abdullah, HRM Queen Paola of the Belgians, HRH Princess Mathilde, HI&HR Princess Astrid and Ms Charlene Wittstock have chosen to wear Giorgio Armani on the occasion of the Princess of Sweden’s wedding celebration.
HRM Queen Rania Al Abdullah will wear a purple Giorgio Armani Privé silk cady gown.

http://www.fashionandrunway.com/fash...articolo=22184
Old 06-20-2010, 07:19 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Disappointing. Very tacky appearace, hair, make-up and dress reminded me of an aging Hollywood star. Rania's development, turning into a plastic and unnatural celebrity, makes me sad when I think of what she used to be.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:26 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by asturiana View Post
The dress is from Giorgio Armani:

PRINCESS VICTORIA OF SWEDEN'S WEDDING CELEBRATION
Thanks Asturiana! I don´t like the sleeves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Rania's clutch to the wedding was by Valentino (not the same bag but the same size, shape and crystal detailing on the top).
Dazzling I think QR´s clutch is very different. And detailing on the top is diferent.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:50 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by asturiana View Post
Dont like very much the dress, the hairstyle and tiara. She can do better.
But I like her makeup, allthough it was heavy for a day event.
I think women from middle east always wear thicker make up whatsoever.