Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 4: November 2009 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
September 7, 2010 - Queen Rania hosts Iftar for military women. She's wearing a thoub; this is the only picture we have so far: photo
look like a very lovely thoube i like the colors a better photo would be great.
the hair looks nice too.

I dont like it when people wear black to a wedding/wedding dinner, personally I just think its not nice. Rania's dress looks interesting but I cant make if the lines are patent leather or embellishments on the dress. Oscar de la Renta had a similar dress with lines like Rania's but it was long sleeves and mesh/lace fabric.
Not sure of the hair, looks like a poor quick blow dry job.
Overall, this isn't her best evening/wedding look.

i think she has many similar dresses ; the one in Morocco and recently in Scotland do not why stick to same type ..

i think she has many similar dresses ; the one in Morocco and recently in Scotland do not why stick to same type ..

I hadn't realized, thanks for pointing that out. Yes they are all quite very similar in cuts & cap sleeves but different colors and this dress had the lines to it. It does get boring when you do realize it.

I agree, I don't like it when people wear black to a wedding.
The dress is okay.

I agree with you Lumutqueen. I also think that when she puts on a black dress like that she should have her hair up in a stylish way as the color of the dress blends with the color of her hair...

I don't like solid black at a wedding either.

i like the dress QRania wore it well she looks great.
but i do agree with you who said its not good idea to wore black at a wedding.

The black gown is lovely but not for a wedding IMO. I don't like this particular hairstyle, it makes her face look harder. Hope she'll change it soon!

SEPTEMBER 20: HM Queen Rania of Jordan attends The 5th Important Dinner for Women in New York

Full View ** Close Up

I do like the dress and the fact she wore a wide bel with it but the belt its self is not quite pretty, its actually quite boring & plain, more suitable for a daytime look but not an evening look IMO.
Hair looks really nice & I like he heavy make up for the evening.

I like the dress with the belt just like this - great figure! The earrings are lovely, but her hair pulled back behind her ears doesn't look that flattering IMO.

YIKES!!! It's hideous! What was she thinking?? :bang:

SEPTEMBER 20: HM Queen Rania of Jordan attends The 5th Important Dinner for Women in New York

Full View ** Close Up

I do like the dress and the fact she wore a wide bel with it but the belt its self is not quite pretty, its actually quite boring & plain, more suitable for a daytime look but not an evening look IMO.
i like the look very much,the dress is lovely and the belt was great addition this time a bit large but look good anyway.
i am really glad she sut her hair she look fresh and young.

I am not fan of Queen Rania's gala look. The Grecian style dress was an all right choice. Overtanness was exacerbated by a huge amount of make-up.

I am not fan of Queen Rania's gala look. The Grecian style dress was an all right choice. Overtanness exacerbated by a huge amount of make-up.

I think I would have liked it more if the neckline was a little lower and it was in a different colour, like a rich green which would have set off her tan.

Full View ** Close Up

I thought the middle was missing when I first looked at it.
It's a very nice dress and Rania looks nice but I think she looks slightly too celebrity.

Just stunning dress! Simply stunning! The fabric, the color suits her so much. Only the belt is a little bit strange but I think she wouldn't like to wear again a belt for evening with beads or crystals etc, it seems that she wanted to make a different look, not all the same.

The dress is fine, but that belt is odd looking and doesn't go well with the dress.

September 21, 2010 - At the launch of the the UN Foundation's "Girl Up" in New York.

Black dress with a black embellishment belt. I wonder if this is a short dress. Hair pulled back in the front like that makes the first impression of greasiness IMO. I like the sleeves of the dress, one sleeve is short and the other is sleeveless.

Picture

September 22, 2010 - Queen Rania 2010 MDG Summit concluding reception in a red/orange knee length dress with 3/4 sleeves and a contrast belt which looks part of the dress.

Full View ** Close Up

I like the simplicity of the dress, the clean & straight cuts of it. The color is lovely and a great change on Raina from blacks, greys & dark colors. I like the contrast of the belt which adds a touch of color. Hair looks nice but it's been the same style for the daytime events & the reception, it does become boring.

I agree, great change from all the black dresses. The colour is almost the same as the dress worn in Italy last year.

anybody agrees with me ; she does not look that much tall is in previous pics ! and I can not differentiate between her evening wear espically black ones ; all got the same concept and style ....

September 22, 2010 - Queen Rania 2010 MDG Summit concluding reception in a red/orange knee length dress with 3/4 sleeves and a contrast belt which looks part of the dress.

Full View ** Close Up

I like the simplicity of the dress, the clean & straight cuts of it. The color is lovely and a great change on Raina from blacks, greys & dark colors. I like the contrast of the belt which adds a touch of color. Hair looks nice but it's been the same style for the daytime events & the reception, it does become boring.
isn't that the same dress she wore in her visit to Italy?
nice dress i like the clor.

isn't that the same dress she wore in her visit to Italy?
nice dress i like the clor.

No, the one from Italy had shorter sleeves and a smaller neckline:
http://212.35.209.154/notizie/images/5228/4324-18093_reali-di-giordania-a.jpg

Albina said:
I think the dress is not bad but I maintain my opinion that her new hairstyle is not her best. I think she looks better without bangs than with it. When I see Rania in this picture she makes me think of Jane Seymour... Don't know why... Perhaps of the simlilar hue of their hair...

xavi83 said:
anybody agrees with me ; she does not look that much tall is in previous pics ! and I can not differentiate between her evening wear espically black ones ; all got the same concept and style ....
I've noticed her evening wear in the States has a similar cut and style too. She hasn't come up with anything more sophisticated yet. Maybe she decided to support her out- of- heart causes with the simplicity and tidiness of her outfits?

yes seems different dresses very simillar but different .
althought both dresses are lovely i don't understand why she have so much simillar dresses.

yes seems different dresses very simillar but different .
althought both dresses are lovely i don't understand why she have so much simillar dresses.
Because she has too much money :lol:.
I like the dress, but imo it would be better for a daytime event.

Because she has too much money :lol:.
I like the dress, but imo it would be better for a daytime event.

I disagree that its because money. I think its because she knows that such cuts fit her and goes for them, its totally different to the one in Italy but the similarity is in color.

I like this for a night reception, its has a nice stiletto it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom