Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 3: March - November 2009 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply and beautiful blouse. Her hair also looks simply and beautiful.
Hope to see the whole outfit.

QRania at the 2009 Appeal of Conscience Foundation Annual Awards held at the Waldorf Astoria New York City
http://i35.tinypic.com/295sbgl.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/51wzt1.jpg
Dont like the shoulder thing, but apart from that its a nice dress. But she has better dresses :whistling:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont like the shoulder thing, but apart from that its a nice dress. But she has better dresses :whistling:.
I don't like the shoulders' attachments either.... Look a little bit strange...

salma said:
Yes, I like it too - Rania always looks good in white and I agree with asturiana again - her her is really nice when down like this...

in both events with Carla and bono her make and face looks not natural

I didn't like the black dress, boring outfit, also the hairstyle was not so good, a ''poor'' outfit I could say, pity. For the face , really, it doesn't seem so natural but I don't know if this is a problem of the specific photo.

I liked the black dress, even the shoulders. It certainly fitted Rania perfectly and highlighted her wonderful figure.
Her makeup and hairstyle, on the other hand, could have been so much better.

Normally I dont like this kind of dresses, but this one is so beautiful. The colour is great and it suits Rania a lot. Maybe she had wear shoes in a similiar colour...
I also like her hairstyle and make-up very much. She looks beautiful.

I like her black shoes.

Maybe it's nice green dress but I'm not her fan.

Wow! I absolutely love the dark green dress Rania wore at the maternal mortality dinner, the way the fabric drapes is just beautiful. It's a very classic and elegant look. IMO it's one of her best evening looks for a few years.

I'm not so keen on the black gown. I know shoulder pads and exaggerated shoulders are in fashion but I hated the way the shoulders looked so fussy on that dress. It's a shame as the overall silhouette suited Rania alot imo.

i must be the only one who don't like this last dress,the color is great on Rania but i think it's the shoulders or those messy details on the dress which i dislike,her hair is nice i love when she put her hair like that,i can say the same about the shoes they are also nice,although black shoes,white bag and green dress isn't a good match.

The draping of the green dress is more suitable for somebody taller than Rania. On her it looks ill-fitting; like a tent. The black dress isn't much better either. Terrible fashion choices.

:previous:
I agree with you noting that the dress does not fit Queen Rania properly as well as does nothing to enhance her figure. Given Queen Rania's svelte figure, the dress in question tends to look too big on her. A darker shade of the green colour became Queen Rania well though.

The color is lovely but the dress itself looks like a cloth wrapped several times, the pulling/drapping of the bottom of the dress looks unproffesionaly done.
I dont mind the short front/slit but a long back is not needed since too much front is going on.
The belt also ruins it for me since it is the same shade of the dress, if it was black I think it wouldve looked nicer.
This dress was overall dissapointing.

I've been disappointed with her evening gowns for a few years now. They tend to be in dark colours such as black, blue and green and have few attractive design elements—they are either hideous (like Wednesday's green sack) or too simple (like Tuesday's number). Her Stephane Rolland gowns in June and in the recent Hello photoshoot were notable exceptions.
copy.png
favicon.ico

I also don't like the green dress, bad choice for her figure and not the right dress for the purpose : dinner for Mother mortality. I don't know why but I think it doesn't suit to the purpose.

Hm, Queen Rania deserves something more beautiful and elegant, than this dress.
It's hard to see Rania's ideal body.

I only liked the top part of this gown.Too complicated,imo.

I'm sure Rania usually wears a sample size or dress from the runway,and since she is usually at least 5 inches shorter than the models (and hasn't had it altered) that's why the dress doesn't look so good.The sleeve things could be shorter and the dress less voluminous.

Beautiful shoes.The crystals make them so glamorous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom