Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 3: March - November 2009 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a picture of Rania in the dress?

Armani started his prive collection in 2005, Rania has not worn any prive outfits. Try the ready to wear collections. Her past outfits have been ready to wear :)

Actually, I had posted a photo with Rania wearing the dress on post 199 but never mind. So I will search in ready to wear collections, thanks.:flowers:

Dazzling, see my post number 199 in this thread, an italian language article says that also the dress which she wore for the memory of Pavaroti concert is Giorgio Armani Prive. This dress I am searching to find.

:previous: I've never seen that green dress before. It's gorgeous! I love the print and the style. It reminds me of something from the 1970s. Rania looks perfect in this dress.

After a small search I ended that Armani Prive is only haute couture line, there is no ready to wear. It is a collection with high prices.

According to this blog : ModLife » Vasil’s Guide to Style
the green dress http://www.modcloth.com/store/images/RTW2_3_9.jpg
which Rania wore for a magazine photos is Elie Saab. Sorry if this is already known and reposted, I don't remember it.

Armani has several lines.
Armani Prive (Couture) Giorgio Armani (ready to wear which is the expensive range) Emporia Armani, Armani Collezioni, Armani Exchange and Armani Sports.

The green dress was Elie Saab ready to wear, it was a beautiful dress.

Dress is beautiful I hope we can see photoshoot.

The dress looks like it either this or this, imagine it side views. Ready to wear s/s2009 Elie Saab. Offcourse all dresses were altered as always.

It looks like a very pretty dress, the color is lovely.

I think it looks like the first dress in another color. The photo is amazing in the archaelogical site, QRania is fabulus, the dress fabulus, the only thing is that the dress or the photo make her look shorter in my opinion, what shoes does she wear? Flat? I can't see well.

Queen Rania's dress is one of the best, in particular its colour.
Does anybody know who is the designer of it?

Is a Elie Saab.

The dress at the Conde Nast shoot was beautiful. I hope to see it at an official event soon.

You´re welcome.

Little star I hope too see again the new dress, perhaps in the issue we will can see a better pic of dress.

Your avatar is gorgeous, salma.

When was it taken?

In Queen Rania's dress is everything is excellent: the model, colour and Queen Rania by herself!)))

After a small search I ended that Armani Prive is only haute couture line, there is no ready to wear. It is a collection with high prices.

According to this blog : ModLife » Vasil’s Guide to Style
the green dress http://www.modcloth.com/store/images/RTW2_3_9.jpg
which Rania wore for a magazine photos is Elie Saab. Sorry if this is already known and reposted, I don't remember it.

Love the green dress, I have never seen it before. :flowers:

Hope she wears it to an engagement soon, looks very nice. :flowers:

Thank you both for the pics & the info,Godiva and Salma!They all look fantastic,but my favorite is the first one.This blue dress is gorgeous!

Love the blue dress... It's very flattering on her.

I like the blue dress the best. The other dresses are nice too. Thank you for posting it, Salma.:flowers:

I would say it's a shirt,dear Salma.A very classic one.I like it,I like its sleeves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom