Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 3: March - November 2009 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are from the Hello shoot.

Both dresses are stunning, thank you for posting them, salma. I do hope these are Rania's and not just borrowed for the shoot. It will be wonderful if she wore them at a future gala dinner.

I dont think they are borrowed well not the shaded Stephan dress since it is a Haute Couture piece and it has not been on the runway so it has been designed specialy for her. I would find it quite weird to design a ocuture dress from scratch for a photoshoot IMO.

You´re welcome Little Star I hope she wore them in the future but in old photoshoots we saw many dresses that she never use again.

beautiful dresses she looks stunning in both,hope seen her weating them again,i love the Stephan dress ver nice on Rania.

Last edited:
Who is Stephane Rouand ? I can't find him in Internet.

I like the purple gown more than the brown one. I hope QR will wear the purple gown in the future.

I saw the magazine these pictures were printed in. Although the purple top is a bit messy-looking I like the overall color combination and the cut of the black skirt is gorgeous!
You can't see from this picture but she is standing on a little platform in the middle of water and it has a rather ethereal effect. Very pretty.

yes Little_star Mozah's dress is abit similar to the one of Rania,very lovely too although i prefer the one of Rania.

I like the way she wore the gold dress. It looked beautiful with the turquoise underneath. She does look like a goddess!

i love her gold dress one of her best ever just stunning with the turquoise underneath,not sur about the other one from Spanish wedding it's abit vulgar IMO.

Wow, the pre-wedding gala dress in Spain is beautiful. The detailing on the back is just exquisite.

Nice gowns,Queenofthelight!This woman always looks fabulous.

Here is a small part of an article where it mentions that Queen Rania does dress from S.Rolland

Rolland, who dresses clients including Queen Rania of Jordan and Sheika Mozah of Qatar... - Article

This dress is beautiful! I love the way it looks like it is swirling around her as she walks. The color and print are very lovely. When/where did she wear this gorgeous dress?
She wore this Elie Saab dress during Jordan River Foundation gala in Versalles. September 2002.:flowers:

Thank you, Salma! It is so beautiful. Everything about this look is gorgeous, including her earrings.

Queen Rania's gown at Ahel al Himmeh was by Stephen Rolland:

"Queen Rania wore a shaded beige and white gown with jewelled cuffs to award the prizes at the Ahel al-Himmeh ceremony in Amman last month,"
Sleek couture - The National Newspaper

The article says this is the fourth dress for Queen Rania... can anyone spot the first 3?

I only saw another Stéphane Rolland dress.

The article says this is the fourth dress for Queen Rania... can anyone spot the first 3?

She might of ordered 4 dresses, worn one dress and the other 3 for a later time or at private events.

She wore two dresses perhaps we will see the other two in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom