Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 3: March - November 2009 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful dress. I wish Rania would wear more often this kind of dresses.

Humera said:
Queen Rania tonight at the first award ceremony for "Ahel Al Himmeh" Queen Rania Award for Community Champion.
The dress is just sunning, the silver sleeves, belt and earrings stand out as they are impossibly beautiful. The only thing I don't like about the dress is its two - color blending. I'd prefer the fair color but not the darker - it would be much more appealing... :cool:

I´m not very fond of this dress, but it looks stunning on Rania.:flowers:

the cut of dress is very elegant and suit a lot rania, the color is nice also, but imo the color (silver for what I see on photos) of the detail in belt and silvers don't match well with the color of the dress, it's the only I don't like about her look

beautiful dress,not huge fan of the color but QRania looks stunning,i love her hair.

:previous:
I like the dress very much. The jewel pattern on the waste and the arms is magnificent. :flowers:

This dress is so stunning on Q Rania. The neutral color can be hard to wear but I think she wears it beautifully!

:previous:
It is quite possible an Ellie Saab gown. And I do not recall seeing it before but then again I maybe mistaken. :flowers:

More of the gown:

Photo from Getty Images - News, photos, topics, and quotes
Photo from Getty Images - News, photos, topics, and quotes
Photo from Reuters Pictures - News, photos, topics, and quotes

Is this a new gown? Could this be one of Elie Saab's creations? Also, are the tails on the sleeves attached to the skirt of the gown or is it separate? Just wondering.

Thanks for any help.

-Ayvee

This is a new gown. Dont know the designer yet. Part of the sleeves looks attached to the dress.

Is this a new gown? Could this be one of Elie Saab's creations? Also, are the tails on the sleeves attached to the skirt of the gown or is it separate? Just wondering.
Dazzling is right - the sleeves are somehow attached to the whole dress. Yet it gives a nice view...
:flowers::flowers:

yes,they are attached to the dress:)
http://i39.tinypic.com/f5ah4l.jpg

Thank you for this picture! So only part of the sleeve is attached to the hip of the gown. Very interesting design. I guess, it restricts the upward movement of her arm to what we see in the picture you posted.

Here is another photo where you see that the tail on the sleeves are not attached all the way to the bottom of the gown, just at the hip.
http://www.daylife.com/photo/0e9k83xgLh9gK

Queen Rania's ensemble was a perfect choice. I like a simple fluid design of the dress and a right amount of embroidery.

Salma, I think the shoes are new, aren't they? I like them - they are up to date but she should have put some with hidden tips - these are too informal, for everyday activities ...

Yes Monic for me are new too.

The dress is beautiful! I love the silver embroidery and the dramatic sleeves. It is a really exotic and unique style.

That’s a great view of the sleeves!
They’re quite different than what I guessed from the first pictures, I haven’t seen this style before.
The sliver embroidery is stunning.

The dress Rania wore seems to have very sophisticated sleeves to the very bottom (I love them!):

Photos Rania de Jordanie - Rania de Jordanie : impériale, gracieuse et... émue pour honorer les citoyens de son pays !

Photos Rania de Jordanie - Rania de Jordanie : impériale, gracieuse et... émue pour honorer les citoyens de son pays !

Both outfits IMO are lovely. I especially liked the Lanvin one though something looked abit wrong which I think the knot part/twisted part at the top looked too big on Rania but at the end its ready to wear so cant be perfect.

The shaded dress reminded me of the shaded dress with sleeves worn a few weeks ago. I quite prefer this dress since the color did not wash her out also the little beadwork on it is just perfect. The dress wouldve looked even more stunning if Rania had her hair up, hair left down ruins the best part of it, the cap sleeves.

I love the Lanvin dress. It is very elegant, especially with its belted skirt. The color of the top is gorgeous.

The second dress is also pretty, but I agree that it would have looked better if Rania had worn her hair up. The dark top part is really pretty.

The Lanvin dress is magnificent especially because of the sophisticated top - Rania looks good with her hair up.
The Stephane Rouand dress is just fabulous and the darker top is a real ornament. I think that Rania looks nice with her hair down but I wouldn't mind it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom