Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 3: March - November 2009 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This evening dress which has been unknown seems to be a mix of a few of Herbe L. Leroux designs. They seem to have the smae gatherings, detailings

Yes, they are many similarities, it must be one of his creations, the dresses are called bandage dresses as one can read in the site. The dresses are hand made for private clients and are sold in a few selected stores in the world.
Congratulations, it was a big question about this beautiful dress!

You´re welcome Little Star. I think is a blouise.

it is a tunic top from Azzaro, I saw it in the shops today.

I think no Al Bina, only she wear today a belt (as always).

yes i think the sleeves are different

i don't think sleeves are different look tha sme to me,i love this dress very beautiful,but i think belt was not necessary.

Perhaps ... gathering on the sleeve is a result of static electricity.

I'm so glad she wore this thobe, it's just beautiful.

She looks incredible today.

The dress is beautiful, but agree with you belt was not necessary and I dont like the hairstyle.

She use this bag many times. I like the belt but for me isn´t necesary.

Yes Chantal, she wear the new diamond tiara (same that she wore in Brunei).

Yes Chantal, she wear the new diamond tiara (same that she wore in Brunei).

Thank you, Salma. I wasn't sure if she's wearing the tiara. It looks like a diamond tiara. I remember she wore the same tiara when she went to Brunei.

Thats one regal dress! I love it.
I like the hair, it looks a little wind-swept and understandably so because of the car ride through Amman. It looks nicer in the second pic.
QR seems to prefer wearing her hair loose and flowy with tiaras rather than the traditional up-dos. Its one of her signature looks I think and one that has provided inspiration to others, ex. Princess Letizia.

Im very dissapointed about Rania wearing this dress again. I dont know why she wore it but a new dress wouldve worked. The hair looks too messy from the car ride, doesnt look nice open with the tiara, looks like she was using it as a hairband. The tiara wouldve standed out if the hair was up. I dont mind open hair with Tiara if the hair had some style going on.

Why would Rania add a belt to that dress, I so much like it the first time she wore it.

For me its not a matter so much of having the sleeves altered as adding the belt. I feel that rather than modernise it, it cheapens it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom