Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 3: March - November 2009 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she looked very beautiful, a bit too thin, but nice dress and hair!

VERY strange design on the back of this evening dress- I see now the reference to Q Rania being too thin, especially in this photo:

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/7381/t010y.jpg

(you can see her spine, shoulder blades, and thin arms in this photo)

However, I Love the hair from this angle!

The front of the dress is simply amazing. The back isn´t so nice. Stunning hairdo.

I sometimes think Queen Rania was kissed by God.
She is so beautiful, elegant, grace and fragile.
These dresses only shows her perfect beauty!
YEs Queen Rania is fantastiquely Beautiful...kissed by god ?? maybe yes , :whistling:considering to married à Prince, then having a lot of money for esthetic-surgery, Sport Room and coach, dietetic advisor, the most beautiful and prestigious Haute couture designer producing creating for her the most beautiful Haute-couture Gowns.......Having the Most Beautiful hair dresser working for her ...idem for make-up etc....
in an other topic here in this forum, you will can see some Rania's Photos before her marriage ...she really was kissed by god progressively since she was married ( her noise and body several times :ROFLMAO:)

She is really too thin for this dress, but the hairdo is great.

YEs Queen Rania is fantastiquely Beautiful...kissed by god ?? maybe yes , :whistling:considering to married à Prince, then having a lot of money for esthetic-surgery, Sport Room and coach, dietetic advisor, the most beautiful and prestigious Haute couture designer producing creating for her the most beautiful Haute-couture Gowns.......Having the Most Beautiful hair dresser working for her ...idem for make-up etc....
in an other topic her in this forum, you will can see some Rania's Photos before her marriage ...she really was kissed by god progressively since she was married ( her noise and body several times :ROFLMAO:)

your last comment was funny :D !
**But ya true, MONEY can do a lot!! if you see pictures of her when she was a princess, she looked ok, a big difference now ofcourse.
But GOOD for her really, she can afford all of it, the clothes, make up diets.., then why not, any other woman would have done the same!
:)

well I can't get her dresses, too much revealing , even her daily fits are revealing from shoulders; come on they representing a Muslim conservative country , I wished the European hostess/side wear like her and then she wants to deliver messages about Islam!

In a picture I sew, the dress looked abit too long. The dress is nice but nothing stunning nor spectaculer IMO. The white part is abit too stiff for her thin upper body.
The neckline was wide enough for a nice necklace, I mean this was a state visit some decent jewls wouldve been really nice. Hoop earings are nice for a cocktailbut not a big dinner.
The brooch is okay but I dont like it with the dress.
Finally a lovely hair do and something new, I really liked it and thought it did suit her well.
Your observations are quite apt. I noticed that Queen Rania shies away from wearing big pieces of jewellery (e.g., diamond necklaces worn by female members of European royal houses). She opts for smaller understated pieces. I tend to agree with you noting that it would be nice for Queen Rania to acquire a couple of serious pieces for serious occasions such as state visits.
As the white-black gala dress, the dress per se looked all right, but I am not keen on it. Queen Rania tends to, shall we say, awkwardly stick out of it. The front view is much better that the back one. The hairstyle and make-up fitted the dress reasonably well. I just wish Queen Rania would go back to wearing Elie Saab's creations. His recent collections are understated in a European way.

I agree with you so very much :flowers: The back of the gown didn't have to be that complicated & revealing.It ruined the whole look,imo.

I think there was enough going on around the shoulders that the back ruined the whole overall look from the back.

I totally agree,Dazzling!A beautiful view from the front and then she turns and...oops!A scary back view!!At least not what you expected to see...

This is a divine gown!I have no words(wait,did we check the back view?HA!)...Seriously,it's gorgeous!She looks like a Roman goddess.

I think this is one of her worst evening outfits. Its quite young for her, the sleeves are no use on the dress. I think the dress would look much nicer without them on.
Something about the dress which reminds me of a bride on the beach with flowers in her hair.
I like the hair and the soft gold band, really nice.

I agree with Dazzling I don´t like this new dress. She could choose a lovely thoub for today dinner.

Just one word: Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!

Roman godess?!!!! Please be serious? We're talking about this hidous thing called "evening dress for state dinner"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman godess?!!!! Please be serious? We're talking about this hidous thing called "evening dress for state dinner"?

I am serious,that's my point of view,I just love the dress :flowers:
Respect other people's choices/taste,please.

Ruining the neckline with the silly pin! darn it! and would be better with simple earrings instead of hoops-bummer.

The "silly pin" she wore Tuesday night is actually an Italian honour. She's wearing it instead of the badge and sash.

For the life of me, I cannot figure out WHY I like the "White Toga Dress" so much on Rania, but I DO!!! She does look like a Goddess, IMHO. Reminds me of Angelina Jolie in some movie where she played a sexy roman vixen....any one else?

Last edited:
If the article is right it's one black diamond + Swarovski crystals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom