Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 3: March - November 2009 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO there is too much fabric for such a small frame on QR. The "toga" just isnt working for her. Additionally, the neck looks bare- come on, show us some sparkle! The shoes, however are fan-freakin'-tastic! Love 'em!

Rania's shoes are beautiful, and a few crystals give her legs more attractiveness.
I like her fashion choice very much!

I like too the shoes, I´d like know who is the desigener.

I like a lot the shoes, the heel is very original.

I can nothing but agree with you - the shoes are very up to date and the silvered heels make them more glamorous.

:previous: Picture #4:What a lovely gown!Thanks for sharing it,Maryamj :flowers:
It's the first time I see it.Any ideas about the designer?

Maryamj,you have posted some of the most beautiful pics I have ever seen.Again,Rania looks stunning in all of them.I would pick the blue dress in the 7th picture as my top favorite.Keep them coming,please!

Thanks dear Melina B,I am glad you like it and thanks for your kind words. :flowers:

I sometimes think Queen Rania was kissed by God.
She is so beautiful, elegant, grace and fragile.:)
These dresses only shows her perfect beauty!

Ruining the neckline with the silly pin! darn it! and would be better with simple earrings instead of hoops-bummer.

I like the dress and the hairdo (but she looks very skinny in this dress).

Love the recent dress, it (the dress) has a lovely neckline with her (QR) delicate collarbone, and am fine with the pin, btw:Imageshack - 25641006

Q Rania really does put the "high" in High-Fashion.....coture really was meant for women such as her.....

october 20, 2009 Italy
Imageshack - 8470194qr0.jpg

She looks great

In a picture I sew, the dress looked abit too long. The dress is nice but nothing stunning nor spectaculer IMO. The white part is abit too stiff for her thin upper body.
The neckline was wide enough for a nice necklace, I mean this was a state visit some decent jewls wouldve been really nice. Hoop earings are nice for a cocktailbut not a big dinner.
The brooch is okay but I dont like it with the dress.
Finally a lovely hair do and something new, I really liked it and thought it did suit her well.

It´s not a brooch is a Ordine al Merito Della Repubblica Italiana.

In this case is not necessary wear it but as in Lisbon she chooses wear the little medal.

Last edited by a moderator:
she just followed the rules of protocol wearing the medal (Italian order of merit) at the gala dinner.

It´s not a brooch is a Ordine al Merito Della Repubblica Italiana.

In this case is not necessary wear it but as in Lisbon she chooses wear the little medal.

Interesting, thanks for the corrections.

i like the dress Rania looks great on,but i wished she put something more traditional like PZine that would be a good for this event.
great hairdo.

to wear the decoration you had received by the host country is the custom for such an event (especially for a queen)

Thank you for explaining the Italian metal bestowed on Q Rania, it makes perfect sense to me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom