Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 3: March - November 2009 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She wore two dresses perhaps we will see the other two in future.

I remember the second dress, one was the for the photoshoot for hello magazine and the other was for the award. Pitty that they were similar in color and shaded.

I remember the second dress, one was the for the photoshoot for hello magazine and the other was for the award. Pitty that they were similar in color and shaded.

Yes , it is unexplicable (I wish this word is right) why she has two dresses so similar.

I think althought these dresses have similar colour for me aren´t similar.

she have alot of similar dresses,like the two she wore in Morococco,but i think the Stephen Rolland dresses even similar in color they have a different style.

I think althought these dresses have similar colour for me aren´t similar.
ITA.

The 2 dresses may be similar colours but there it ends, the cuts and styles are incredibly different.

1999-2000
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/4121/33743raniadress56912227.jpg
hola pdv qrania web qrania image qnoor group

1. Coronation June 1999
2. Spain, October 99.
3. Spain, 1999.
4. Poland, September 1999.
5. France, 1999.
6. Norway April 00.

7. Norway 00
8. London May 00
9. Amman June 00
10. Japan 1999
11. Photoshoot 1999
12. London, October 1999.

I don´t like all but I like the second and five dresses.

I agree Xavi she looks older but not only for make up too her hairstyle and dress.

I add now the dates. Monic, Queen wore the black dress and blue scarf in your country.

I like the black and white pic and the burgundy dress is pretty.

I add now the dates. Monic, Queen wore the black dress and blue scarf in your country.
Yes, salma. I remember this event but unfortunately there aren't many pictures of her during her stay in Warsaw on Polish websites. :nonono:

I like the second dress of the first file,and I disagree with you,make up does not make one looks older,are the factions one has ,that make you look younger or older
I like the second dress too. Elie Saab is great.

Thank you Godiva is a beautiful dress.

According to this italian article Giorgio Armani dressed Queen Rania on her visit to London on 2001 :
Armani e Rania di Giordania

What outfit the article refers to? Does anybody know ?
The translation is : an adhering jacket embroidered in double midnight blue satin, with ruches on the neck, with pants of the same material and color and a rendigote in wool and silk.

Do they mean this outfit ? http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/5552/0000383632022a.jpg
or this : http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/9857/2001ngb.jpg
I am confused.

You know al this time and said nothing? :ROFLMAO:
I feel you have secrets from us!:nonono:
Anyway, thanks for the interesting information.

The Armani coat is perfect!She's so lucky to have such pieces in her closet.Or do you think she usually borrows them?

You know al this time and said nothing? :ROFLMAO:
I feel you have secrets from us!:nonono:
Anyway, thanks for the interesting information.

Secret:lol::lol:
The Armani coat is perfect!She's so lucky to have such pieces in her closet.Or do you think she usually borrows them?
I read that many designers borrow to her some clothes, same jewellery. I don´t know if these outfits were bought by her or not.

More outfits by Armani:
June 2001
Imageshack - 35378685
Imageshack - na90
I don´t like it, the shoes are ugly I only like her earrings.

Imageshack - nauuu
Imageshack - 18886442

October 2003
Imageshack - nauy
Imageshack - nauuuu

style armani laha corbis olycom

I only liked the 1st dress,but she didn't pick the right shoes.I agree,Salma.

Thanks for the information Godiva. I was wondering who the dress from the Pavarotti concert was by.

Thanks for the information Godiva. I was wondering who the dress from the Pavarotti concert was by.

Thanks , I was also wondering, I am searching in Giorgio Armani Prive collections to find the specific dress.

Do you have a picture of Rania in the dress?

Thanks , I was also wondering, I am searching in Giorgio Armani Prive collections to find the specific dress.

Armani started his prive collection in 2005, Rania has not worn any prive outfits. Try the ready to wear collections. Her past outfits have been ready to wear :)

I could hardly remember seeing Queen Rania, wearing in the bad dress.
She always looks stunning and gourgous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom