Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 2: March 2007 - March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved her dress .... veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery elegant :):flowers::):flowers::wub::):flowers:

Very nice! And this dress would be a nice one to weat a sash with too.

I Think the colour is too light for her. The cut is nice, but not perfect either.
Rania never looks as good in evening gowns as she does in daily wear.

i don't particularly like it on her. and her make-up doesn't look great either. She seems to be spending too much time in the sun

Oct 13, 2008 - Rania in an Elie Saab ready to wear fall 2008 dress. Rania's dress seems to be changed abit. Color looks dull IMO but the cut looks lovely. I wonder if it was a short or long dress. Would be nice to see a full view of it.

Picture

the version on the model is much nicer than Rania's. Doesn't look at all nice on her.

Oct 13, 2008 - Rania in an Elie Saab ready to wear fall 2008 dress. Rania's dress seems to be changed abit. Color looks dull IMO but the cut looks lovely. I wonder if it was a short or long dress. Would be nice to see a full view of it.

Picture

I think the dress looks quite nice! I like how they amended it to fit her style and culture plus I love red so I think the dark cranberry color is beautiful! :flowers:

I think the dress looks quite nice! I like how they amended it to fit her style and culture plus I love red so I think the dark cranberry color is beautiful! :flowers:

The color suits her but I don't like this dress very much. But I like very much the pale grey-blue dress, very pretty.

I'm not too keen on the colour to be honest. I love the shiny berry red but burnt terracotta? Not for me.
Would be nice to see if its full length, I agree.

The silver dress is pretty but it reminds me a lot of the dress she wore to the BAMBI Awards last November.

The rust coloured dress is gorgeous, the detail around the waist is very pretty.

lovely dress indeed,i would like to see close photo.
the bag is the same from the Pavarotti event:)

Thank´s Little star. Is the same dress that Queen wore during Vanity Fair interview?

Thank´s Little star you´ve the reason is different dress.

In Spain: Photo from Getty Images by AFP/Getty Images - Daylife

I like how crisp the black and white look.
I dont think that the black tights look out of place here, but she will be able to weat the dress without them and it will look quite different.
I also really like the texture in the white (top) part of the dress.

Vey pretty outift. I like the fulness of the skirt/bottom part with the fited top.

The outfit looks elegant, I like it. And her hairstyle is perfect.

I love this outfit! The top is so pretty, and the skirt goes really well with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom