Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 2: March 2007 - March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elie Saab has just opened a section for his dresses at Harrods London and today I saw the two blue dresses Rania wore recently (the pale blue taffeta and the dark blue silk dress she wore in Argentina). Both are exactly as she wore them so it seems that the dresses from the catwalk are sometimes modified for sale purposes without Rania or any other client having had to make a special request.

Elie Saab has just opened a section for his dresses at Harrods London and today I saw the two blue dresses Rania wore recently (the pale blue taffeta and the dark blue silk dress she wore in Argentina). Both are exactly as she wore them so it seems that the dresses from the catwalk are sometimes modified for sale purposes without Rania or any other client having had to make a special request.
The catwalk shows don't always display the finished product. Many designers often modify clothes after the show.

Thanks for the close-up of this blue dress. I love Elie Saab. His dresses are so pretty, and Rania looks wonderful in them.

I have to go against the tide! I dont think that the curved band around Rania's middle, or perhaps more the gathering of the fabric under it, is very flattering.

I have to go against the tide! I dont think that the curved band around Rania's middle, or perhaps more the gathering of the fabric under it, is very flattering.

I disagee marmi, and this is just my opinion. I think the different fabrics work nicely together and adda soft fun look to the outfit. If you had all fabrics the same it wouldve been boring and not looked as nice.

Too revealing for a Muslim queen on an official visit. The Elie Saab she wore for the Bambi awards is much prettier and flattering.

I loved her dress ... also her bag is wonderful .. veeeeery elegant .

Wow, this dress is wonderful!
She looks fantastic

I love this dress! The color and style are so beautiful on Queen Rania. This is a great look for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom