Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 2: March 2007 - March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this outfit. I loved it when she wore it in NY and I'm so glad she repeated it in Madrid.

Coincidentally I saw the top today in a shop. By Giambattista Valli

Thank you, Chelsea! I was wondering about the designer of the top.

I love this outfit. I loved it when she wore it in NY and I'm so glad she repeated it in Madrid.

Isn't this the outfit that was being photoshopped by a Jordanian agency by adding some short sleeves to it? I am not a fan of eveningwear including bare arms therefore I prefer the photoshopped version ;)

i like the top of the outfit very prettyi agree with Duke of Marmalade about the photoshopped part look more nice with sleeves:)

ImageShack - Hosting :: viewfotografiagaleriaalep8.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: viewfotografiagaleriaaltw1.jpg

I really like the dress. I dont think that Rania wears this colour very often, at all, and the design is interesting without being outrageous.
I'm looking for full length pictures now to see if I can get a more complete impression of the dress.

Not a bad dress, like the cut and detailing of the flowers.Its a simple dress but im not too sure if I like such a light/pastal color on Rania, I dont think its her.

Dress is by Elie Saab Fall 2008 redy to wear collection
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/myforum/00100m1-4.jpg

Last edited:
I don't like the dress very much. And I agree with dazzling, I think this colour doesn't suits her.

I really like the dress. I dont think that Rania wears this colour very often, at all, and the design is interesting without being outrageous.
I'm looking for full length pictures now to see if I can get a more complete impression of the dress.

I like this dress very much especially the color I think it is devine, and I like it on Rania. I understood ta once it is Elie Saab from the roses but it is tootally differenta from this red Elie Saab she wore some days ago.

The colour is lovely and slightly different but I'm not sure about the dress itself. The shoulders look a little messy to me and the way it falls it makes Rania look a lot bigger than she is.

Don't like the dress at all, a bit fussy although it is in a sole colour. Boring actually. And she hasn't made a great effort with her hair or makeup. Maybe because this is a working visit not a state visit like in Chile. Is this another Elie Saab dress by the way?

The shoes are by Christian Louboutin, she wore them to a meeting earlier this year with Gordon and Sarah Brown at Downing St. Don't lilke them either, fussy with the bow on the side.

I used to much prefer her evening wear when she chose Rochas, Nina Ricci and Gucci.

Do you have a photo of the shoes, chelsea? The only photos from the Argentinian dinner have been from the waist up.

Thank you! Cristina's shoes are really nice as well.

actually I am not sure now if it is the same Elie Saab one, unless it is a version of that dress. I might have been wrong.

I think you're right, chelsea. It's not the first time she has had his dresses modified and the original has a slightly deeper neckline.

wow the blue evening dress is just flattering..thanx for posting the full lenght picture

Queen Rania just doesn't miss very often with her clothes IMO. Ilove this color on her, but the dress would have looked off the charts with a fabulous brooch in the middle!

She looks very elegant!:flowers: Her dress is lovely & it looks very good on her.

In Spain: Photo from Getty Images by AFP/Getty Images - Daylife

I like how crisp the black and white look.
I dont think that the black tights look out of place here, but she will be able to weat the dress without them and it will look quite different.
I also really like the texture in the white (top) part of the dress.

She looks beautiful here! I know how some say that dark blue is her color...but think white is! It brings out her lovely skin,dark hair and eyes.

i like the dress,but those shoes:whistling:
i have to say her face in same close photos is quit different :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom