Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 2: March 2007 - March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked them both!So this pink skirt was by Givenchy,right?I guess Rania was looking for a Spanish-looking gown/outfit for the wedding of Felipe & Letizia.

Yes, you are totally right. The first outfit Queen Rania wore for the wedding of Felipe & Letizia. The designer is Givenchy.)))

Thanks so much Salma :flowers:. You're right, there are two dresses. Well, as I say, she should better save money and wear the old dress, if its so difficult to find out if its same or diferent dress :ermm:.

Thanks so much Salma :flowers:. You're right, there are two dresses. Well, as I say, she should better save money and wear the old dress, if its so difficult to find out if its same or diferent dress :ermm:.

You´re welcome:flowers: I understand you belive are the same dresses because are very similar. And I agree with you, if she buy similar dresses why not save the money and repeat old dress (she has very nice old dresses).

JANUARY 2008, MOROCCO
MARCH 16, 2009 MOROCCO
Black dresses
http://img188.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=10947_rr_122_215lo.jpg
hola&map
i too thought first place that it's the same dress,i have nothing against the dress look nice but i agree with asturiana,why spending money for dress who look simillar to the one you wore last time you've been in same country,when you can go for something exotic colourful (probably you already has it)...seriously beside how stuning PGhaida and Lalla Salma look in their traditional dress Rania look outside the coverage.

I hope she change her dress now for official dinner but I think she won´t wear a tiara.

I hope she change her dress now for official dinner but I think she won´t wear a tiara.

I doubt she will wear a tiara, its not a state visit. The white dress is very elegent. I think its beautiful.

The dress is beautiful and elegant. I like her hairsytle, too.

She has other similar dress, the dress that she wore during Opening of Parliament 2008.

With the hairstyle of today the white dress looks (even) better on her than in December 2008.

North-South prize, Portugal

December 2008, President of Lebanon visit to Amman.
March 2009, State Visit to Portugal.
http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo140/salmaf/lebanon.jpg
http://img111.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=27097_9387668_122_3lo.jpg
ANP Petra

I adore this cream dress! This is a very flattering shade for Rania.

A minor detail, but I thought quite clever, was the fact that the lovely bow on the dress was repeated in the Queen's clutch:

March 16, 2009

It is, like the dress, a recycled piece and goes all the way back to at least 2003:

October 8 2003a - State visit to Sweden
October 8, 2003b - State visit to Sweden

and

December 3, 2003 - "Women and War" exhibit, Geneva

King of Jordan, Abdullah II bin al-Hussein visit
Jordan Queen, Rania Al-Abdullah
Queen Rania looked great in an understated way. A simple fluid navy dress is enhanced by minimal embroidery. Nothing distracts from Her Majesty's natural appeal. However, I have to note that this dress does not photograph well.

The above images are courtesy of ElsaM.

I dont know what I think of this dress. I dont really like dark shades of evening dresses on Rania especially Black or dark navy because its such a harsh color for her IMO. The dress detailing is nice but the dress isnt quite falttering.

does anyone know if the dress Rania wore to the dinner is part of the Jemima Khan collection for Azzaro? It seems very similar to the ones featured in an article about that collection some months ago in Vogue I think

does anyone know if the dress Rania wore to the dinner is part of the Jemima Khan collection for Azzaro? It seems very similar to the ones featured in an article about that collection some months ago in Vogue I think

Yes is Azzaro dress I´ll upload the pic.

Salma, you didn't cite a source for your photo of the Azzaro dress. I would like to find a website where I can see the rest of the collection. Thanks.

March 16, 2009 Portugal Official Visit
Azzaro dress
http://i40.tinypic.com/33e1tvm.jpg
presidencia&wwd

Looks nicer on the model since it fits, on Rania, it looks like its hanging on her. I think Rania shouldve had the belt abit tightened which would make a big difference. Though looking at the dress again, the work on it is pretty and simple.

look like nice dress,i love the details and QRania looks so nice on,i hope to see some colour but i think she looked great at the Gala Dinner.

Official visit to Portugal - gala

more pictures of the dress:

March 16, 2009

I like the dress, its quite elegant and almost understated, but the embroidered details give it that something extra.
Queen Rania has worn several other full-sleeve, floor length gowns in the past and the style looks quite good on her.

more pictures of the dress:

March 16, 2009

I like the dress, its quite elegant and almost understated, but the embroidered details give it that something extra.
Queen Rania has worn several other full-sleeve, floor length gowns in the past and the style looks quite good on her.

i like a lot the dress, it's simple and very refined (with the embroderies), and rania wore with a lot of elegance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom