Queen Rania's Eveningwear Part 2: March 2007 - March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she should stick to dark jewel tones,white tends to wash her out.

I don't like this dress at all. It hide Rania's breast and waist.

Or maybe this isn't good photo of Rania?

I love this dress. The colour isn´t my favourite, but looks good in Rania. Her hair looks wonderful:flowers:

Wow!So many different opinions!!Let's just say that it's not her best gown,but definitely not an ugly gown either.

Queen Rania's gown, which she wore at Salute Petra Concert is very elegant. The Queen tends to wear Saab's gowns quite often.

The gowns from Salute Petra Concert isn't from Saab for sure. It isn't his style. Queen Rania likes many other designers for example, at Royal wedding in Spain She wore Givenchy Haute Couture. One of her favorites is Giambattista Valli and Recently she is interested in Graeme Black clothes( he is Scottish but works in Milan) and in Albar Elbaz
gowns.At bambi awards it was Saab here is the link Frillr Spy, Queen Rania in Elie Saab Haute Couture Fall-Winter 2007 | Frillr

:previous: I loved the above Elie Saab gown from the beginning :flowers:
Especially the way it looked on Rania and not on any model.

Yes Salma, it's an Elie Saab gown from FW 2009 haute couture collection, Milla Jovovich wore the same last week for a gala dinner.

Thank´s Sephora:flowers:for info. Do you have pic of Milla?

No offense to Elie Saab's wife, but the dress looks more beautiful on Queen Rania.

Well she's less skinny and a bit shorter than rania, and the dress on her is more revealing, the dress worn by rania was modified to cover a bit shoulders and cleavage.

The dress worn by Rania for Bambi awards was worn also by Caroline, elie Saab's wife

Thank´s:flowers:Sephora. I agree with Sgl I prefer Rania´s dress.

I agree Rania supports this gown much better.She has a gorgeous slim but athletic body,much more beautiful than any model's body.Mrs Saab is a beautiful lady,though.

OH MY GOD Milla:flowers::flowers: very beautiful woman
i too don't think it's the same dress of QRania

No,the dress we were referring to is not the same as the one Milla wore.
These Prada peep-toes are lovely!

the first lady of Panama is beautiful woman indeed.
I like Rania dress but i hate the way she look in this pic:so plastic:nonono:

I really don't like this white dress posted by salma. It is not bad, but it does not flatter Q.Rania. It could be more fitted in waist. I also don't like those little sleeves style.
But dress wore by Rania in 2007, post #278 was gorgeous.
I know queen usually chooses great evening gowns, so I wait for more in future.:)

I just loved the Panama dress.Her arms and shoulders are so delicate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom